Weekly Prosise unavailability thread

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I seem to remember more while at ND but you did the research so good job..

jammerhawk

Reaction score
CJ "Unavaiable" Prosise, is talented, but regualrly unavailable.

This pattern has been going on since college and probably even before then. I remain doubtful this leopard will ever change his spots.

His nickname should be either "limited" or "unavailable".

It's funny he has had a radio spot that promotes a health care facility. I guess he may have visited that place already, or he's eligible for frequent user discounts.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
It really sucks that it doesn’t much matter he's potentially available b/c his history will tell us he will get another boo boo early and be unavailable again.

It’s frustrating to have a player like him on the roster b/c he has genuine game breaking skills with little ability to ever use them. I suspect his recent comments have been induced by a warning from the HC that his roster position is far from secure due to his constant or repetitive unavailability.

Seymour

Reaction score
I am hearing Prosise will be ready to go Thursday. I'm wondering if a new strategy could prolong his shelf life? If they heat him up prior to game to around 2200 degs, the glass will flex and bend rather than break.

Thoughts?

Osprey

Reaction score
Seymour":d75mks5m said:
I am hearing Prosise will be ready to go Thursday. I'm wondering if a new strategy could prolong his shelf life? If they heat him up prior to game to around 2200 degs, the glass will flex and bend rather than break.

Thoughts?
Chihuly img 6719

New Assistant Running Back Coach?

chris98251

Reaction score
Maybe we should get one of these for him so he doesn't break again.

a blowup sumo wrestler costume m 12 1483543546911

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Well he's out again with a bad ankle injury tonight. You never want to see anyone on your team hurt, but there is something about his body that just can't hold up with the rigors of football.

And frankly, McKissic just looks like a much better all around player IMO anyway. Running game troubles or not, Prosise just isn't a good fit for this team.

chris98251

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":qftkg6l7 said:
Well he's out again with a bad ankle injury tonight. You never want to see anyone on your team hurt, but there is something about his body that just can't hold up with the rigors of football.

And frankly, McKissic just looks like a much better all around player IMO anyway. Running game troubles or not, Prosise just isn't a good fit for this team.

Disagree, he isn't used to showcase his best skillset, kind of like a few others on offense.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":1mcnon2c said:

The announcers said that he sprained his OTHER ankle. He is simply too brittle to play NFL football.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Often injured obviously but surprised nothing was torn/broken on that play. That was brutal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peppersjap

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1k6r8xgw said:
Often injured obviously but surprised nothing was torn/broken on that play. That was brutal.

I agree, most players would have been injured on that play. It looked nasty!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Problem is he takes a roster spot but can't make it through a game without being injured. Wonder if he will be out for 3 or 4 games with this injury? How many plays did he get in before he got hurt, was it 3? It was actually 13 snaps.

I think he may shortly become a candidate for IR for the 2nd season in a row. Suspect the staff is getting tired of him. McIsaac simply delivers more. Time for Davis.

classicaaron

Reaction score
I did joke to my wife after his first run that he would stay on the ground with injury. well when it happened two plays later she said I wasn't too far off. guy is a joke at this point. stinks for him he cant stay healthy and I feel bad for players like that but its time to move on. he will never be right and cant waste a roster spot on him.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bad news is...Prosise is out with a bad ankle.

Good news is....it's now the other ankle.

What a Joke! :shock: :roll:

classicaaron

Reaction score
I would gladly take half his salary and save the team cap space. after all I can certainly take one carry every 6 games and get hurt just as good if not better than him. end results would be the same so call me up Pete :D

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
IIRC his leg got twisted while it was planted, not much being a "tough guy" or being "Mr. Glass" is going to do about that.

It sucks to see and I feel legitimately bad for him, but the meme must continue I guess.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
This guy if he did not have bad luck would not have any at all. He has been a train wreck of injuries one after another. He has been snake bit.