Weekly Prosise unavailability thread

Seanhawk

Reaction score
RussB":17pckjdc said:
This dude is literally injured every other game.

Do you know what every other means? If he played every other game, that would be a massive improvement.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There was a Prosise sighting in the 1st half but then apparently he got injured and was never to be seen in the game again.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Prosise got injured in pass protection on the first play of the game.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He's now played in, what, 9 out of 22 career games?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Imo he has lost his job to JD anyway. He will have to earn it back...if he ever gets healthy which I doubt.

Exittium

Reaction score
Agreed JD is what Prosise was supposed to be, and he hasn't. JD that kid is just insanely fast

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Contrast Prosise with the WR/RB for the Packers. I think his name is Montgomery. Playing with fractured ribs.

Prosise would be out for a couple of seasons with this injury.

He's a waste of a roster spot and I hope he is replaced with someone who wants to play next year.

xStickybudz

Reaction score
HawkNuts":rg8owdg0 said:
Contrast Prosise with the WR/RB for the Packers. I think his name is Montgomery. Playing with fractured ribs.

Prosise would be out for a couple of seasons with this injury.

He's a waste of a roster spot and I hope he is replaced with someone who wants to play next year.

Agreed this dude is made of glass and he already been replaced by JD

hawk45

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":9r5yu1t4 said:
It's blowing right past incredible all the way to parody.
Never thought I would see a player approach Percy Harvin availability again but here we are. What is the ceiling? 2 full games a season?

nanomoz

Reaction score
He might be the guy that gets cut in order to elevate Joey Hunt to the 53. I wonder if he knows his constant injuries are putting his roster spot in jeopardy.

Watch the Patriots sign him and he plays 70 consecutive games and is the heir apparent of the Kevin Faulk/Shane Vereen Pats scat back.

Steve2222

Reaction score
hawk45":1uc7pczc said:
NFSeahawks628":1uc7pczc said:
It's blowing right past incredible all the way to parody.
Never thought I would see a player approach Percy Harvin availability again but here we are. What is the ceiling? 2 full games a season?

I legit think 2 full games is still too high. Such a memorable game against NE last year though.

sc85sis

Reaction score
NFL shows he's appeared in 10 games the last two years. Not sure if his one play today is included. I just looked quickly.

Threedee

Reaction score
It did take Richardson from 2014 until this season to get healthy and become a significant part of the offense. Perhaps Procise can manage it in less time?

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2857ig32 said:
NFSeahawks628":2857ig32 said:

Is this true? Jesus.

Just went back and rewatched the first series - it actually wasn't the first play of the game, it was about the 5th - but it was the first series apparently as he never came back after that. He went to the ground on a block, but didn't seem to go down awkwardly or anything...and there was no stoppage of play. This was the play before the big sack that stopped the first drive on offense.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":3ud8ejih said:
Seanhawk":3ud8ejih said:
NFSeahawks628":3ud8ejih said:

Is this true? Jesus.

Just went back and rewatched the first series - it actually wasn't the first play of the game, it was about the 5th - but it was the first series apparently as he never came back after that. He went to the ground on a block, but didn't seem to go down awkwardly or anything...and there was no stoppage of play. This was the play before the big sack that stopped the first drive on offense.

True, but it was the second play that he was in for, and the first contact. His first play, he ran the backside checkdown route to the sideline and Russ went the opposite direction.