Trading Bobby Wagner

toffee

Reaction score
You guys know what?? Our Bobby reads the Net. This trade bobby topic motivated him, lighted a match under his butt.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
toffee":xnqzmj6i said:
You guys know what?? Our Bobby reads the Net. This trade bobby topic motivated him, lighted a match under his butt.

I hope so. I would like to thank him for being him. Him, chancellor, wilson and lynch. Best seahawks so far. Or my favorites I should say.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Wagner's numbers today:

6 tackles
5 assists
2 sacks
another TFL

Hard to replace that kind of production with 2-3 top-round picks, let alone experience, leadership, intelligence, mentoring, and Seahawk pedigree.

Why were we even talking about this...?

Elemas

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3rs72ppn said:
Wagner's numbers today:

6 tackles
5 assists
2 sacks
another TFL

Hard to replace that kind of production with 2-3 top-round picks, let alone experience, leadership, intelligence, mentoring, and Seahawk pedigree.

Why were we even talking about this...?

Because...the internet. B-Wags was, is, and will always be what he's accustomed to being. One of the best, if not THE best player on the field.

I never want to see this guy in another uniform. It hurt to see Sherm go (like really hurt)...it stung to see ET elsewhere...but, I couldn't hack this.

Treat your legends accordingly.

LTH

Reaction score
Yeah... maybe we should trade Bobby... NOT

LTH

AgentDib

Reaction score
massari":37eklrhq said:
Your loyalty is admirable, while I'd want him kicked to the curb if it meant a 1st and 2nd lol
Do you have an itemized list of how many draft picks you'd require to kick each Seahawk to the curb? Or this is a one off analysis you're just doing for BWags? It strikes me as a really weird way to look at our best players. "Good play by Russ today, now I'd only kick him to curb in exchange for four 1st rounders and a 4th rounder."

massari

Reaction score
AgentDib":158lyukj said:
massari":158lyukj said:
Your loyalty is admirable, while I'd want him kicked to the curb if it meant a 1st and 2nd lol
Do you have an itemized list of how many draft picks you'd require to kick each Seahawk to the curb? Or this is a one off analysis you're just doing for BWags? It strikes me as a really weird way to look at our best players. "Good play by Russ today, now I'd only kick him to curb in exchange for four 1st rounders and a 4th rounder."
The op suggests trade the 30+ year old BW next off-season for a 1st and 2nd after taking a LB in the 1st round. It'd be weird if the Seahawks didn't do it from a value perspective, but I understand the loyalty part.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
AgentDib":2t18alah said:
massari":2t18alah said:
Lol.

You’re really missing the point and really stretching the idea of this trade.

Why would you trade your franchise QB who is probably the best QB in the league.

Wagner is a LB and you can still win games without an aging LB past his prime.

Wilson is in his prime as a QB.

You guys comparing trading Wagner and saying why don’t you just trade Wilson while you’re at it are really missing the point, completely.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":16cvhxhv said:
AgentDib":16cvhxhv said:
massari":16cvhxhv said:
Lol.

Why would you trade your franchise QB who is probably the best QB in the league.

You guys comparing trading Wagner and saying why don’t you just trade Wilson while you’re at it are really missing the point, completely.

Wagner is not passed his prime.
He is not getting traded

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":11tculr5 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":11tculr5 said:
AgentDib":11tculr5 said:
massari":11tculr5 said:
Lol.

Wagner is not passed his prime. You are ridiculous.
He is not getting traded, but I would like to trade you to a different fanbase. Preferably dallas, so they can have more on their hands than the $h!t show they already have.
Says the overly sensitive poster.

This was meant to be a constructive look at the value of said player versus the potential return in future value.

But since you are incapable of having a rational discussion and your feelings are hurt maybe you should learn that NFL teams always discuss moving players no matter who they are.

Is Tom Brady still a Patriot?

Is Gronkowski still a Patriot?

Was Joe Montana always a Niner?

Was Peyton Manning always a Colt?

You are seriously kidding yourself if you do not believe NFL teams look at moving their current stars for potential future players and options.

It is a business.

Don’t get your precious feelings wrapped up in a single player.

You are fans of the organization and team first then the player.

You’re somewhat of a newer poster here so if something like this topic offends you, then maybe you shouldn’t be a poster here cause a lot of other topics will again hurt your feelings.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
toffee":100jo36u said:

If it took for Bobby Wagner to read this post to become motivated then that is a serious problem.

What? He wasn’t motivated the previous games before this post?

Isn’t he a professional football player and want to play very well all the time?

Why is it off and on?

It takes a forum post for him to play well?

I hope you are being sarcastic.

But if he really did become motivated after he saw this post, then that should tell you all you need to know and maybe you should trade him after all.

Unbelievable.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
[tweet][/tweet]^^^^
Who's feelings are hurt here? Overly sensitive. Reread your words. You are crying! You are an idiot plain and simple. Football is a sport. Business or not. Even businesses dont let their good workers walk. You have no point here. Bye bye.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":34vv5uj0 said:
jamescasey1124":34vv5uj0 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":34vv5uj0 said:
AgentDib":34vv5uj0 said:
Lol.

He is not getting traded, but I would like to trade you to a different fanbase. Preferably dallas, so they can have more on their hands than the $h!t show they already have.

This was meant to be a constructive look at the value of said player versus the potential return in future value.

But since you are incapable of having a rational discussion and your feelings are hurt maybe you should learn that NFL teams always discuss moving players no matter who they are.

You are seriously kidding yourself if you do not believe NFL teams look at moving their current stars for potential future players and options.

It is a business.

You’re somewhat of a newer poster here so if something like this topic offends you, then maybe you shouldn’t be a poster here cause a lot of other topics will again hurt your feelings.
TLOB-Your blunt but I agree..
I love BWags but I can see he is past his prime,that doesn't
mean he sucks or anything bad.
Sure if the team can get a 1st and cap savings-I'll take it.
Of course that won't happen.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
IndyHawk":pqrccnt3 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":pqrccnt3 said:
jamescasey1124":pqrccnt3 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":pqrccnt3 said:
Lol.

It is a business.

TLOB-Your blunt but I agree..
I love BWags but I can see he is past his prime,that doesn't
mean he sucks or anything bad.
Sure if the team can get a 1st and cap savings-I'll take it.
Of course that won't happen.

You can see he is passed his prime? How? You seeing passed his numbers today and leading them in the same categories he always does? Tell me how he is passed his prime? Nevermind. I dont want to hear it because I know you have nothing.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Past prime once again doesn't mean he sucks in any way.
It's just that he is at higher risk for injury and he is not going
to be as fast like say 2016?
I mean if you don't understand it's not a stats thing I can't help.
BTW when it is a stats issue..I would say the game has passed
him by which I never said.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, trade the beast that is Wagner, your clear leader of the defense. Um...…..no
Only on dot negative I guess :mrgreen:

5-5
Trade Wags
Fire Pete

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2jtutoyk said:

You dont even know a prime man. Prime can literally last forever if you treat your body right. go ask frank gore, emmitt smith or shit right here on our own team Duane brown. Stop trying to sound smart while back peddling out of your stupid statements. It's not working. New poster or not. I'm not a hater. Sensitive aint even close. I ll put your ass in line.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":14e9og18 said:
IndyHawk":14e9og18 said:

You dont even know a prime man. Prime can literally last forever if you treat your body right. go ask frank gore, emmitt smith or $h!t right here on our own team Duane brown. Stop trying to sound smart while back peddling out of your stupid statements. It's not working. New poster or not. I'm not a hater. Sensitive aint even close. I ll put your ass in line.
Wow.

You just said, “Prime can literally last forever.”

Everyone, all players, no matter what sport, or how they treat and take care of their bodies, have primes.

No one lasts forever.

And no one plays at the highest level forever. That is just unrealistic.

First and foremost, you are NOT putting anyone’s ass in line.

Who the hell do you think you are?!

When you said, “Prime can literally last forever” all your (if any you had) credibility went down the drain.

Father Time is undefeated and no one last forever.

You’re passionate, I’ll give you that, and maybe you are a young kid, or you are just set in your ways but you are just way too naive.

Players don’t last forever.

Time and life catches up to everyone, and that is just cold hard FACTS!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
1) His trade value at his current age/skill and salary cap hit will not be worth trading him away.
2) He is a defensive leader on the team, I don't see anyone able to step up yet...so it's not time.

Hindsight 20/20 (even though I said this back then), they should have been trading away pieces of the LOB ever since SB 49 while they still had trade value and you still had other defensive pieces and leaders still on the team.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":246lx8w0 said:
jamescasey1124":246lx8w0 said:
IndyHawk":246lx8w0 said:

You dont even know a prime man. Prime can literally last forever if you treat your body right. go ask frank gore, emmitt smith or $h!t right here on our own team Duane brown. Stop trying to sound smart while back peddling out of your stupid statements. It's not working. New poster or not. I'm not a hater. Sensitive aint even close. I ll put your ass in line.
Wow.

You just said, “Prime can literally last forever.”

Everyone, all players, no matter what sport, or how they treat and take care of their bodies, have primes.

No one lasts forever.

And no one plays at the highest level forever. That is just unrealistic.

First and foremost, you are NOT putting anyone’s ass in line.

Who the hell do you think you are?!

When you said, “Prime can literally last forever” all your (if any you had) credibility went down the drain.

Father Time is undefeated and no one last forever.

You’re passionate, I’ll give you that, and maybe you are a young kid, or you are just set in your ways but you are just way too naive.

Players don’t last forever.

Time and life catches up to everyone, and that is just cold hard FACTS!

This has been removed and a warning issued. Future posts that include personal attacks will result in a ban.

Latest posts