Predicting home opener

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
My boring pick is the Cards.

An interesting game would be the dolphins.

NFL likes drama week 1, which we normally have in spades. But this year not so much. Maybe the Gmen against L Williams, which is a yawner compared to more recent opportunities.
OK, my pick is the phins. Send them across the country for week one in a fired up atmosphere.

Hawknight

Reaction score
My vote is Greenbay....bring on those whackers! Plus it would set up a nice tone for the rest of the season if we pulled out a win.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I don't know who we'll play in the opener, but IMO there's a good chance that we'll be playing the Bears in London. Here's why:

Of their 9 visiting opponents, 3 are within their division, and it's unlikely that they'll play a divisional foe overseas. Another visiting team is the Jags, and they are already playing a game in London. That brings it down to 5 teams: The Titans, Texans, Patriots, Rams, and Hawks.

The Titans and Pats played overseas in 2023, and it's unlikely that they'd force them to go to England when Texans, Rams, and Hawks haven't been overseas for two years.

We've only played overseas twice, so there's a good chance that we're going to be asked to step up to the bar.

We'll see how good my prediction is in a little over 24 hours.

Rat

Reaction score
Giants.

Just cause the NFL knows the Giants are hot trash and want them to travel west beginning Week 1.

Seattle whoops the hot garbage Daniel Jones rather easily again!!! Lol
The NFL likes to put redemption games in week 1. Drew Lock the Seattle Legend coming back home, motivated to show up the ungrateful 12s who largely cheered his benching in favor of Geno the JAG? Hello, primetime slot!

nwHawk

Reaction score
Falcons. Penix back in Seattle and Cousins is not ready to start. Book it.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
The NFL likes to put redemption games in week 1. Drew Lock the Seattle Legend coming back home, motivated to show up the ungrateful 12s who largely cheered his benching in favor of Geno the JAG? Hello, primetime slot!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Drew Lock actually plays cause Daniel Jones is ultra hot garbage!

Lock, is probably more liked by Giants players than Jones is! Lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't know who we'll play in the opener, but IMO there's a good chance that we'll be playing the Bears in London. Here's why:

Of their 9 visiting opponents, 3 are within their division, and it's unlikely that they'll play a divisional foe overseas. Another visiting team is the Jags, and they are already playing a game in London. That brings it down to 5 teams: The Titans, Texans, Patriots, Rams, and Hawks.

The Titans and Pats played overseas in 2023, and it's unlikely that they'd force them to go to England when Texans, Rams, and Hawks haven't been overseas for two years.

We've only played overseas twice, so there's a good chance that we're going to be asked to step up to the bar.

We'll see how good my prediction is in a little over 24 hours.
Nah