Time to Lock and Load!!

renofox

Reaction score
If PCJS were going to dump Geno, this is a good thing. Need to see if Lock could be a bridge or if they need a cheap veteran. Then again, they probably won't draft a 1st round QB so it would be a bridge to nowhere.

If PCJS aren't dumping Geno?
Just eeeeew.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If PCJS were going to dump Geno, this is a good thing. Need to see if Lock could be a bridge or if they need a cheap veteran. Then again, they probably won't draft a 1st round QB so it would be a bridge to nowhere.

Just eeeeew.
Geno is questionable with a groin injury, not a performance decision.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I also noticed this from Bob Condotta:

Carroll says they gave Smith day off to rest groin. Says they’ll take it up to gametime. But that could also be team just being intentionally vague since he had to be listed as something.

Torc

Reaction score
He has to rest his groin? Has he been overusing it or something? :p

scutterhawk

Reaction score

Just eeeeew.
Really, really I-D-I-O-T-I-C POST.
Hey Mods, NOT attacking the Poster, just the moronic "Post" content, eh?

renofox

Reaction score
Really, really I-D-I-O-T-I-C POST.
Hey Mods, NOT attacking the Poster, just the moronic "Post" content, eh?
Idiotic is advocating for the same, stale, tired, outdated, simple thing and expecting things to change.

The opposite is advocating for a well-planned change of direction, if such change is going to happen, rather than a non-planned change.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Sounds like he might start on Sunday!!

View attachment 62375
i have no confidence in Lock at all.

If he starts or plays this Sunday we will all see more of the same from him --> bad.

As for Geno's groin and him not practicing Friday and being questionable, the groin is a difficult injury b/c it lingers.

It'll make things interesting.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Not sold on Lock at all, he's a Gunslinger, but he'll hand the ball to the defender right in front of him. But, if he gets the go, I hope he lights it up. 11-6, mount up!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Speaking of clever "play on words" related to Lock, let's hope the headlines don't read

"Seattle gets Lock picked a record 9 times"

WarHawks

Reaction score
Hopefully this will make it crystal clear that they need to stop screwing around with the most important position on the team, stop treating it as an afterthought, and draft a legit qbotf. Sigh..

Palmegranite

Reaction score
When I hear of QB and groin injury, I can't help but think of that scene from that movie 'The Longest Yard', and Burt Reynolds inflicting multiple groin injuries on the pass rusher. LOL...

Palmegranite

Reaction score
(Not the actual scene)

Attachments

• zaubnkc5y8081.png
    zaubnkc5y8081.png
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
  • man-getting-hit-by-football-still4-900w.jpg
    man-getting-hit-by-football-still4-900w.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1

keasley45

Reaction score
At least it will be something different to watch..change would be nice.

Going from the fryingpan to the fire is a change. I guess it could be interesting to watch something just entirely go up in flames as opposed to being slightly charred. But is it a good thing?

Seahawker

Reaction score
I think Geno being banged up, the O line being in Flux and KWlll being out have much to do with his less than 22' performance. Lately Geno has been throwing into double/triple coverage and has not had good pocket movement or presence & taken a lot of sacks. This offense needs a QB to bail us out intermittently moving the chains with their legs and who can see the field past DK. Don't know if that's Lock, but we need a spark and if he plays it may be one of the few chances he gets in Seattle. Geno may not be the future but he is for sure not on the list of the worst QB's we've ever trotted out there.

Latest posts