Lock and Re-load?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Geno is dressing which likely means if Lock starts expect a qb change after a few bad series...

flv2

Reaction score
Don’t think Geno likes getting hit that much, so any excuse to avoid a situation that is likely to be unpleasant can be taken by him. Not hating on Geno. Besides, I thought Lock played well against Dallas.

It’s now Lock’s time. Not concerned.
Lock didn't play against Dallas.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
But "Change For Change's Sake"? and VERY likely chances of MAYBE doing even worse?
"Bird in The Hand" -- "Jumping From The Frying Pan to The Fire"--"Changing Horses in The Middle of The Stream"
Pete HAS gotten us into the Playoffs MORE than he's missed them-> No Playoffs= NO CHANCE IN HELL.
I've had more than my fair share of bad vibes & negative ramblings here ->>I'm happy with my grounded commitments & FANDOM ways and I'm ready for the next unknown chapter in my Seahawks fandom journey....G-O---H-A-W-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a "Change For Change Sakes". It's a change because it's needed. Yeah, it could be worse, but what's the alternative? Stay on the same course of maybe making the playoffs and getting whipped in the early rounds like every season? Even when they do make the playoffs it's still = NO CHANCE IN HELL.

We are also more than ready for the next unknown chapter. The current setup and regime is known. Again, it's way past due to move on.

cymatica

Reaction score
But "Change For Change's Sake"? and VERY likely chances of MAYBE doing even worse?
"Bird in The Hand" -- "Jumping From The Frying Pan to The Fire"--"Changing Horses in The Middle of The Stream"
Pete HAS gotten us into the Playoffs MORE than he's missed them-> No Playoffs= NO CHANCE IN HELL.
I've had more than my fair share of bad vibes & negative ramblings here ->>I'm happy with my grounded commitments & FANDOM ways and I'm ready for the next unknown chapter in my Seahawks fandom journey....G-O---H-A-W-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're a lost cause

scutterhawk

Reaction score
It's not a "Change For Change Sakes". It's a change because it's needed. Yeah, it could be worse, but what's the alternative? Stay on the same course of maybe making the playoffs and getting whipped in the early rounds like every season? Even when they do make the playoffs it's still = NO CHANCE IN HELL.

We are also more than ready for the next unknown chapter. The current setup and regime is known. Again, it's way past due to move on.
^^YOUR Non-Expert OPINION^^, it's NOT Necessarily the WHOLE TRUTH of the matter....AND, It absolutely IS Change For Changes Sake if you do NOT have an absolute FIXING of an existing problem.
We've all seen that Dog & Pony Show before...That Shit Show BEFORE Pete Carroll came onto the scene?????????????? Careful what you wish for.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
^^YOUR Non-Expert OPINION^^, it's NOT Necessarily the WHOLE TRUTH of the matter....AND, It absolutely IS Change For Changes Sake if you do NOT have an absolute FIXING of an existing problem.
We've all seen that Dog & Pony Show before...That Shit Show BEFORE Pete Carroll came onto the scene?????????????? Careful what you wish for.

Well there's damn near a decade of evidence that backs up my opinion.

So you just want to stick with the problem instead of trying to fix it?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
You guys wanting Lock to finish the season are nuts, or wanting us to tank. Either way screw your negativity!

Geno is the best guy we got and if we want to win, I want Geno out there, unless he really can't or it jeopardizes future games.

SCREW YOUR NEGATIVITY!!! LMAO!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Hey, I'm very happy he played so well and we won.

I still hope Geno comes back, but I have a lot more faith that Lock may be able to handle things if not...

It's all good brother. We are all glad they won. Just hope this place can get back to rooting for the team we all love instead of attacking eachother. Even if just for a week.

Go Hawks!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's all good brother. We are all glad they won. Just hope this place can get back to rooting for the team we all love instead of attacking eachother. Even if just for a week.

Go Hawks!
I have a feeling we win out. The one game I worry about is Tennessee, and Levis, but if we can win that we still have hope. Still kinda need help to get in the playoffs, but I for one hope we do...

It was encouraging to see Washington nearly come back on the Lambs last week. I think SF may be able to beat the Lambs even resting starters....

scutterhawk

Reaction score

More often than not, Pete still has the Seahawks in more playoff appearances than the ones he's missed on, want to guess how many teams have made it to the Super-Bowl without making the post season, or How many Sure Fire HC's in the League who just haven't been able to get their teams over the hump?
AND, (Broken Record) Playoffs= C-H-A-N-C-E, >>NO Playoffs = NO C-H-A-N-C-E.
The Seahawks need only to hit on a couple more upgrade players/Sub
coaches and things can take an upturn....Pete's done it before, so there's ALWAYS a chance the kid could do it again.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
More often than not, Pete still has the Seahawks in more playoff appearances than the ones he's missed on, want to guess how many teams have made it to the Super-Bowl without making the post season, or How many Sure Fire HC's in the League who just haven't been able to get their teams over the hump?
coaches and things can take an upturn....Pete's done it before, so there's ALWAYS a chance the kid could do it again.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I see no chance this team does anything in the post season if they even make the post season. I see no chance the Seahawks are only a few players\coordinators away. They still have way to many glaring holes like QB and LB's. Lastly, I don't see a snowballs chance in hell that Pete Carroll can turn the team around. He's to old and doesn't have the time. He has two more years left and it isn't happening in that amount of time.

keasley45

Reaction score

the issues over the decade did not have the same root (take a peek into the broncos forum for evidence of this). so claiming the issues today are proven in the performance in the past has little credance.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Don't bother Scutter, not worth the effort. Just remember that everything sucks. That's the important thing here.

Jokes aside, there is absolutely reason to be concerned about this team. And that Pete is way past his expiration.
But.......I'll worry about that stuff AFTER the season. To each his/her own, and that's ok.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
the issues over the decade did not have the same root (take a peek into the broncos forum for evidence of this). so claiming the issues today are proven in the performance in the past has little credance.

Your hanging everything on a QB change when that's not the case at all. The same problems still exist. Inconsistent offense, line issues on both sides of the ball, crap defense, garbage coordinators, poor coaching, scheme, and planning. It's the same Seahawks wrapped up in a different bow.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Your hanging everything on a QB change when that's not the case at all. The same problems still exist. Inconsistent offense, line issues on both sides of the ball, crap defense, garbage coordinators, poor coaching, scheme, and planning. It's the same Seahawks wrapped up in a different bow.
You and Reno always choose the negative path...How Sad.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They're not going to change, let them be who they are. Even if you don't agree with it. Meh, it's a waste of energy.
Some are doom and gloomers, some are positive, and some are in the middle. It's all good.

Other than wanting a team to lose, ever. Dumbest sh** I've ever heard. And I've heard Fade takes.