Lock with his helmet on -

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Was Lock actually pacing up and down the sideline with his helmet on yesterday - thinking that he was going in for clutch time?

Seemed like it - thought that was pretty strange! Maybe I was too caught up in something else and mis-saw it -

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
My guess is that we were getting him ready for some special offensive wrinkle that we didn't end up fielding.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Psychotic tricks up Pete's sleeves. Also if he keeps his helmet on, the other team may not know what is going on. One more possibility, maybe he was getting used to the helmet being on for the playcalls being dealt for a game in the future. Noise components on opponents fields....

Jville

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Was Lock actually pacing up and down the sideline with his helmet on yesterday - thinking that he was going in for clutch time?

Seemed like it - thought that was pretty strange! Maybe I was too caught up in something else and mis-saw it -

Quarterbacks on the sideline can listen-in on the play calls by wearing their wireless helmet or holding it up to their head to listen in. Common sight thru out the league on game days.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Psychotic tricks up Pete's sleeves. Also if he keeps his helmet on, the other team may not know what is going on. One more possibility, maybe he was getting used to the helmet being on for the playcalls being dealt for a game in the future. Noise components on opponents fields....
He didn't have his helmet on until Geno started showing signs of injury. Backup QB doesn't need the helmet on for the calls anymore. Yiu will see them with an earpiece.