The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

Marvin49

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1g13c2pz said:
The_Z_Man":1g13c2pz said:
5_Golden_Rings":1g13c2pz said:
Vernon Davis has checked out mentally. He's not even trying half the time. Our offense has no sight adjustments. Seattle is going to win by three touchdowns.

Seattle has a road game on 3 days rest after playing an extremely rugged Cardinals team.

Meanwhile the 49ers took the weekend off and still won a game so they will be well rested and motivated - they will be up for Seattle after the way things left off last year. They'll win, no doubt in my mind.

49ers 27
Seahawks 20

Not so sure, did you see how we played the Skins? And your offense isn't exactly looking lights out. Think it will be a low scoring defensive battle.

As of today the #1 and #2 ranked defenses in the NFL.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Lynch is going to run all over us. For 49ers the game comes down to Phil Dawson and our defense getting us a couple short fields. I suspect our defense will spend a lot of time on the field.

I am really nervous about holding my turkey down just like against the Ravens a couple seasons back. Furthermore the pattern of wins and losses says we eat this one. Not looking good imo. Really hope I can come back and eat crow from my more optimistic Niner brethren. Niners lose 17-9 with a late in the third quarter Hawks TD and Niners stall out in the 4th. Niners D plays great but our anemic offense has a case of the where's Crab and Davis and Gore gets stonewalled at the line outside of a couple 9 to 12 yard scampers.

Giedi

Reaction score
Marvin49":2h16664g said:
lvnginhwktwn":2h16664g said:
The_Z_Man":2h16664g said:
5_Golden_Rings":2h16664g said:
Vernon Davis has checked out mentally. He's not even trying half the time. Our offense has no sight adjustments. Seattle is going to win by three touchdowns.

Seattle has a road game on 3 days rest after playing an extremely rugged Cardinals team.

Meanwhile the 49ers took the weekend off and still won a game so they will be well rested and motivated - they will be up for Seattle after the way things left off last year. They'll win, no doubt in my mind.

49ers 27
Seahawks 20

Not so sure, did you see how we played the Skins? And your offense isn't exactly looking lights out. Think it will be a low scoring defensive battle.

As of today the #1 and #2 ranked defenses in the NFL.
Very low scoring, in my mind. Possibly even under 10 points total, adding both teams scores together. 7-3 niners. :mrgreen:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Giedi":28ythtbi said:
Very low scoring, in my mind. Possibly even under 10 points total, adding both teams scores together. 7-3 niners. :mrgreen:

Go back to your cesspool of a forum and keep hoping that the "midget" gets a concussion. You're not wanted around here .

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1ohg4v5r said:
Giedi":1ohg4v5r said:

Go back to your cesspool of a forum and keep hoping that the "midget" gets a concussion. You're not wanted around here .

Few too many pints? What are you talking about?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1nvnombg said:
UK_Seahawk":1nvnombg said:
Giedi":1nvnombg said:

its just natural hatred...

to that point, we probably need a shacked 9er thread to accompany some of the congenial ones we have... you know, as an outlet

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":5xepmpvr said:
UK_Seahawk":5xepmpvr said:
Giedi":5xepmpvr said:

Look at his posts in the pre game thread on plebzone.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":w0a42vj6 said:
lvnginhwktwn":w0a42vj6 said:
UK_Seahawk":w0a42vj6 said:
Giedi":w0a42vj6 said:

Ok, wondered where you were going with that.

Brahn

Reaction score
I mean hell, you know things are bad when the whole forum is more excited about someone getting banned than their chances in the up coming game.

Guy made a rape joke about the niner's got banned because Rape isn't funny.

2 pages later some Niner fans posts a Marshawn rape comment, but hey that's funny according to a later poster.

Emotions run high in used to be good land.

Giedi

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":xlcvuy2g said:
Giedi":xlcvuy2g said:

:thirishdrinkers: I'm not here much anyway. Just coming by for a friendly visit. Good job beating AZ! :mrgreen:

Giedi

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1djfm3pf said:
UK_Seahawk":1djfm3pf said:
lvnginhwktwn":1djfm3pf said:
UK_Seahawk":1djfm3pf said:
quote="Giedi"
Very low scoring, in my mind. Possibly even under 10 points total, adding both teams scores together. 7-3 niners. :mrgreen:/quote

Ok, wondered where you were going with that.
:mrgreen: A fan's gotta do what a fan has to do. :twisted:

Kap4president

Reaction score
Brahn":glm2mw9b said:
I mean hell, you know things are bad when the whole forum is more excited about someone getting banned than their chances in the up coming game.

2 pages later some Niner fans posts a Marshawn rape comment, but hey that's funny according to a later poster.

You have been relevant for what? 2 years? lol, now you're some dynasty... Last i checked we are STILL good, even without the greatest linebacker tandem in history!
Look at all the guys u lost in free agency, wait til you have to pay the midget next year....
Then we will be saying YOU used to be good hoss!

Attachments

• securedownload.png
    securedownload.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 1,414

Largent80

Reaction score
Kap4president":1icy2hwv said:
Brahn":1icy2hwv said:

You have been relevant for what? 2 years? lol, now you're some dynasty... Last i checked we are STILL good, even without the greatest linebacker tandem in history!
Look at all the guys u lost in free agency, wait til you have to pay the midget next year....

You are doing it WRONG

9LadHwY

pehawk

Reaction score
Oh perfect, just what we need another Niner fan who only contributes via bickering in niner related threads.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Kap4president":jujz2jht said:
Brahn":jujz2jht said:

On the subject of relevancy....when was the last time the 49ers won the SB? Being relevant the past 2 years, including winning the most recent SB, is better than being irrelevant the past 2 decades. It has the makings of an dynasty. Whether it will be is TBD but Seahawks are ahead of the 49ers, in that respect, currently.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Kap4president":1g0gmrzk said:
Brahn":1g0gmrzk said:

Dude...I'm a Niner fan and even I know this is an argument you can't win.

Seattle is the REIGNING SB Champion.

Niners haven't won one since 1994. Come on now...they win on this one. Pick your battles.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We split with the Niners again, the way I see it even if the Hawks somehow won in SC the Niners would figure out a way to scrap out the rare win in the Clink, but that isn't happening. Home team wins.

They are both just too similar right now, beat up and the scheduling gods made this game very difficult for the Hawks. Something like 16-13, Niners. I don't like it, but I think after that the Hawks win out to finish 11-5.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Kap4president":1dj8yoxe said:
Brahn":1dj8yoxe said:

Here come the trolls..... Sigh!

How many of those were won while you've been alive? And how many of those did Kraepperchoke, douchebaugh, Alldumb or any other CURRENT fortywhiner win?????

The correct answer to both is ZERO!

CURRENT Lombardi count:

Russ the midget 1

KraepperCHOKE 0

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":31jcd7hx said:
Kap4president":31jcd7hx said:
Brahn":31jcd7hx said:

Here come the trolls..... Sigh!

How many of those were won while you've been alive? And how many of those did Kraepperchoke, douchebaugh, Alldumb or any other CURRENT fortywhiner win?????

The correct answer to both is ZERO!

CURRENT Lombardi count:

Russ the midget 1

KraepperCHOKE 0

Let's put this with a Game of Thrones twist... if Wilson were to be Tyrion Lannister would that make Kaepernick, "the hound", Harbuagh's hound that is.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2ujqpdcl said:
Let's put this with a Game of Thrones twist... if Wilson were to be Tyrion Lannister would that make Kaepernick, "the hound", Harbuagh's hound that is.

Kapernick is reek.