So, who are you rooting for now?

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2rs2d705 said:
b8rtm8nn":2rs2d705 said:
JSeahawks":2rs2d705 said:
For all you guys picking the cardinals, do you realize all the card fans that will suddenly appear here to annoy us for the next 365 days? It will be as bad as the 49er epidemic of '13.

But all 3 of us all already here...

This is how it begins.... First it was just box and rlkats, and it was all cute and stuff, then we let in Marvin and 55 more follow him in the door. It finally took exterminator tomsula to rid us of most of them, now were getting the first way of cardinal fans. If they win it all this place will be covered in bird shit and red feathers.
Cardinal shit or Duck shit, I look at it as still shit, although a real expert on it may have a preference.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":3fbdsidh said:
JSeahawks":3fbdsidh said:
b8rtm8nn":3fbdsidh said:
JSeahawks":3fbdsidh said:
For all you guys picking the cardinals, do you realize all the card fans that will suddenly appear here to annoy us for the next 365 days? It will be as bad as the 49er epidemic of '13.

But all 3 of us all already here...

This is how it begins.... First it was just box and rlkats, and it was all cute and stuff, then we let in Marvin and 55 more follow him in the door. It finally took exterminator tomsula to rid us of most of them, now were getting the first way of cardinal fans. If they win it all this place will be covered in bird shit and red feathers.
Cardinal shit or Duck shit, I look at it as still shit, although a real expert on it may have a preference.

Cardie shit is too small to use as fertilizer and too potent...so Duck crap would be preferred I think in the farming community. Probably easier to deal with too if you can find it. But Bullshit would be better yet...I am off to find some cow manure for my garden. I may grab a quite a bit too so I can prepare for next year. Someone has to feed the trolls. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Broncos all the way.

Panthers over Cards.

Can't root for my division to win the super bowl. Even the Cardinals. If they didn't have Arians I might be able to.

Would love to see Peyton go out on top, but I can't really see them beating the Patriots.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
If it's Cardinals/Patriots....

I'd probably root for the Patriots. I believe winning the super bowl propels a team for years...I'd rather avoid that with the Cardinals.

kjreid

Reaction score
Tough decisions but.....

Denver to win the SB

A total blow out over the Cards would make me happy.

A win over Carolina is just fine with me.

I DON'T WANT NEW ENGLAND IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEN I COULD NOT STAND TO WATCH THE SB THIS YEAR.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kjreid":fiiayn0g said:
Tough decisions but.....

Denver to win the SB

A total blow out over the Cards would make me happy.

A win over Carolina is just fine with me.

I DON'T WANT NEW ENGLAND IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEN I COULD NOT STAND TO WATCH THE SB THIS YEAR.

Ya Denver is who I am rooting for...

Denver vs Cards superbowl would be a hell of a lot less annoying than Pats vs Panthers although i dont really hate the pats..I cheered for them in pretty much all the other superbowls apart from playing us. Cant believe they lose to Eli Manning twice :pukeface:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2dmyfgfv said:
Fitz over Cam Newton
THIS ^ ^ ^ ^ and it's not even close.
Gotta say though, It's a disgusting pic in my mind that Arians would be slipping on a SB ring........2013 / 2014 Coach of the Year my ass.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
1. Carolina
2. Denver
3. New England
4. The heat death of the universe
Last. Cardinals.

If it was possible, I'd rather see Larry Fitzgerald magically transformed into a Panthers WR, allow him to win a SB this season, and then he can retire permanently. I love him more than just about any non-Hawks player, but my distaste for Carson Palmer and my blinding hatred for Bruce Arians - plus the fact that they're division rivals - means I'd rather have the league cease to be than have the Cardinals win it all. Screw them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BHawk28":32xm8hev said:
.......Edit: What's the toughest SB you watched..........
The three between the Stealers and Cowboys. They're my two most despised teams (Stealers #1).

BTW, I've seen all the Super Bowls so had 49 choices. LOL

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the cardinals win wouldn't that make the NFC West the only division in the league where every team has a ring?

I dunno if that factors in to rooting interest whatsoever. But it would be interesting especially considering how much this division sucked for a while.

Personally I'm rooting for:

1. Broncos

Mainly because I definitely don't want the Cheatriots to win again. Theres nobody on that team I dislike. I have no hatred for Peyton. I'm 37 so I was too young to really feel the impact of the afc west rivalry when Seattle was actually competitive since they weren't in the 90's. I would much rather hear about Peyton riding off into the sunset with a win than hearing about another tainted Patriots Lombardi.

2. Arizona

This has more to do with how much I dislike the Panthers and Patriots, but as much as I don't like Arians it's really hard not to root for Fitzgerald and Palmer, both guys have been class acts for long careers. Have to respect guys who do it right. I know Palmer made a fuss in Cincinnatti but it's obvious he and the team needed a change. Even Chris Johnson deserves to play for a winner, and don't forget Big Red Bryant is over there. Deon Buchannan the former coug. Also I wanted us to draft Tyrann Matheiu.

Over all there are more player-based reasons to root for them.

3.) Carolina

The field controversy not withstanding I just don't care or like Carolina, they do nothing for me. They are good but good in a bad division and an easy schedule. Yeah they beat us twice but this wasn't our best year and those games were close. I also don't mind teams that are cocky and celebrate but it's pretty annoying to have to see Cam showboat after a 3 yard run. Can't do it. Not to mention that Newton/Wilson is the new Brady/Manning so screw him.

4.) Tronald Dump and Sara Palin's grandchildre

5.) AIDS

6.) Fascism

7.) pretentious bearded neck tattoo hipsters who work at wine bars

8.) Patriots

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1s84l8n3 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the cardinals win wouldn't that make the NFC West the only division in the league where every team has a ring?

I dunno if that factors in to rooting interest whatsoever. But it would be interesting especially considering how much this division sucked for a while.

Personally I'm rooting for:

1. Broncos

Mainly because I definitely don't want the Cheatriots to win again. Theres nobody on that team I dislike. I have no hatred for Peyton. I'm 37 so I was too young to really feel the impact of the afc west rivalry when Seattle was actually competitive since they weren't in the 90's. I would much rather hear about Peyton riding off into the sunset with a win than hearing about another tainted Patriots Lombardi.

2. Arizona

This has more to do with how much I dislike the Panthers and Patriots, but as much as I don't like Arians it's really hard not to root for Fitzgerald and Palmer, both guys have been class acts for long careers. Have to respect guys who do it right. I know Palmer made a fuss in Cincinnatti but it's obvious he and the team needed a change. Even Chris Johnson deserves to play for a winner, and don't forget Big Red Bryant is over there. Deon Buchannan the former coug. Also I wanted us to draft Tyrann Matheiu.

Over all there are more player-based reasons to root for them.

3.) Carolina

The field controversy not withstanding I just don't care or like Carolina, they do nothing for me. They are good but good in a bad division and an easy schedule. Yeah they beat us twice but this wasn't our best year and those games were close. I also don't mind teams that are cocky and celebrate but it's pretty annoying to have to see Cam showboat after a 3 yard run. Can't do it. Not to mention that Newton/Wilson is the new Brady/Manning so screw him.

4.) Tronald Dump and Sara Palin's grandchildre

5.) AIDS

6.) Fascism

7.) pretentious bearded neck tattoo hipsters who work at wine bars

8.) Patriots

Great summary. I pretty much dislike the PATs. They are smarmy and smug. Cam Newton is a sleeze. Never liked him since he went to Florida. Do not appreciate the way he celebrates.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Broncos. I like the D
The Cardinals. Larry Fitz is a class act and I want to see him in the SB against the Bronco D

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Happypuppy":22y78brr said:
Broncos. I like the D
The Cardinals. Larry Fitz is a class act and I want to see him in the SB against the Bronco D

Me too. Just cannot stand the Carolina putty cats

BigBill1945

Reaction score
These announcers seem to be really pumping up the Pats. It is almost nauseating.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Denver first. Gotta love Manning. A real class guy.
Cards next. Simply for Fitz and no other reason.
Panthers next only because Patriots have to be last.

randomation

Reaction score
Cards, if not them let the world burn and let Brady win his fifth on the niners field surpassing Montana.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1gkgzpds said:

Yes. You are correct. It would also be 4 consecutive years with this division in the SB. Last time for that was the infamous Buffalo 4. They lost those 4 against the NFC East.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the superb owl to be cancelled this year, due to a terrorist threat, which later proves to be a failed cheating attempt engineered by Brady and Bellicheat which results in lifetime bans for both. :stirthepot: :177692: