So, who are you rooting for now?

Barakas

Reaction score
Manning was very classy after the Seahawks destroyed him two years ago. Since we're out and the Broncos just pulled out a victory against Brady I'm rooting for Manning to win his 2nd ring and then retire on a high note.

byau

Reaction score
byau":12kw5tiz said:
In order:
Broncos
Patriots
Cardinals
Panthers

Broncos: love their defense, like Peyton Manning (old man like me coming back from neck surgery is a great story), hate Elway, but wife's born in Denver and also good friend at work is a Broncos fan

Patriots: call me crazy, I actually like the Patriots. Don't like Patriots fans much, but like the team

Cardinals: I like Fitz, don't like Arians, I kinda like Palmer (another old man trying to do it)

Panthers: I like their D, especially their three linebackers. Really don't like Cam, what's up with destroying other people's property dude? That's a step too far, otherwise I'd like you

As I was watching today's games, I switched my order. Not just because I'm a bandwaggoner either ;)

Broncos and Panthers tied for #1 :)
Patriots #3
Cardinals #4

Basically Panthers moved up and shoved the others down.

For the Seahawks, I would love if the Panthers won. It will make things much more interesting next year for the Seahawks and if/when they make it back to the SB they will have to beat the REAL New Sheriff In Town and I Don't Mean The Cardinals. Plus the storylines of both teams being built the same, powerful defense, high octane offense. I want it to be a rivalry for the ages, and for this to happen, the Panthers need to win.

For the story of sports, I would love if Peyton won. I sports-hate Elway, but you got to admit it's a good story to retire on top like that. And for Peyton to do it, especially after a devestating loss to the Seahawks two years ago and then not making it even to the AFC Championship the next year, it's a great story for sports. And I like what Peyton represents. You can almost see Russell in the same mold: separation is in the preparation and if Peyton can get the offense some scores against that Panthers' D because of his preparation (won't be his athletic skill) then that's a great story

I'm actually excited to watch the game

SEAHAWG

Reaction score
Panthers, don't like the Donkies, hate the cheatriats and gland they're done, just don't care about the cards they aren't even relevant here.