My preference list:

1. Cardinals
2. Broncos
3. Panthers
4. ISIS sponsored by Comcast and coached by Nick Saban
5. Patriots

James in PA

Reaction score
Broncos. Followed by Carolina. I like Fitz, but that like is offset by my dislike of the arrogant, fat, red faced coach with the dopey hat. But I would take Zona winning it all any day over New England. If we came up short on back to back, I sure as hell don't want New England pouring more salt in that old wound by having them pull it off.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I want Denver to win the SB and Manning to retire in top. I also want AZ to beat Carolina.

chris98251

Reaction score
Fitz and Palmer, both have been great players and ambassadors of the game, Arians is a great coach, his demeanor irritates us, but if he was here we would look at it differently.

NINEster

Reaction score
Marvin49":dby82p76 said:
Gotta admit....SOOOOO happy Seattle won't be lifting a Lombardi at Levi's. :-D That was my nightmare.

Now? Probably rooting for Cards-Broncos. Carson/Cards don't have a ring and a swan song for Peyton.

I could be down for Cards/Broncos. Cards/Patriots I'd prefer if you could guarantee the W for AZ.

BTW, speaking of Seahawks at Levis, could someone give the Seahawk players Jed York's twitter?

I wouldn't want that guaranteed appearance at Levi's to be denied to them.

OrFan

Reaction score
Nobody.

I'll root for summer to hurry up and get here.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Bruce Arians is quite grating, but he already has a couple rings with the Steelers so it's not like he can be denied. Cardinals are the lesser of 4 evils at this point, IMO. Besides, I want to see the West rep the NFC for the 4th year in a row.

Rob12

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2kkv7nl6 said:
Rooting for Cam to break his leg.

I know, not pc.

I laughed.

Denver. I want to see Peyton go out on top. That old arm is tired and weak, but if he can find a way for one final ride, I think that would be pretty badass.

I love Larry Fitzgerald, but can't stand Bruce Arians like many here. And honestly, I just flat out don't think they're good enough.

My wife's best friend is battling for her life... Has stage 4 Lymphoma. Huge Broncos fan... So, go Broncos. Go Peyton.

retro74

Reaction score
Broncos for me. Along with Seattle they introduced me to football in the 80s

Also I'd like to see Manning win another ring to partly silence the internet crusaders and their choker comments

Not that it would bother me too much but the team I'd like to see win the least is the Patriots. Only because it's a slight on the game in general if the team that cheats wins the big prize

BHawk28

Reaction score
Broncos, Cards, Panthers, Patriots

I despise the last two, but even they're separated by gulf of detest. Like others have said, Broncos winning would enrage Pats fans. Plus, they kinda deserve a high after that low of SB48. Don't like Arizona much. But compared to the other NFC team? I watched that NFL Network special on Arians and don't hate him as much. And again, after their SB against the Steelers and last season's demise, on top of their entire history, they're due a title. Like many others, I loathe Cam. He's like the John Cena of football. Seems like a great guy off the field, even in commercials. And some of his fans use him like an avatar. Insufferable. Needn't say anything re: Pats...

Edit: What's the toughest SB you watched, because of the teams (excluding Seattle)? I've only been watching since Nov. 2007. I actually rooted for the Pats against the Giants.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Once my team is out of it I always root for the team/fanbase that hasn't won one before.

That, for me knocks it down to the Panthers and Cardinals.

Rooting Cardinals for two reasons:

1) Their window is MUCH shorter than the Panthers and I don't think there's much stopping the Panthers from being good for a long time.

2) They're in the NFCW.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":1699poaf said:
Seanhawk":1699poaf said:
kearly":1699poaf said:
Before the game I wanted Carolina to go the distance if they beat Seattle.

But after seeing Carolina pull that cheap stunt of turning their field into shit and practicing for it to gain a massively unfair competitive advantage in the first half... that pisses me off. You will never convince me that they resodded that field 6 days before the game for any reason other than to screw Seattle early. It's bush league bullshit, and if I were Pete Carroll, I would file a complaint to the league and ask them to consider a way of preventing such tactics in the future.

I hope Bruce Arians' team destroys Carolina next week.

On the AFC side, I'm rooting for Denver, but I am fairly ambivalent. A Pats or Donks SB win would be obnoxious, but it would help strengthen Seattle's legacy in a roundabout way.

I'm not convinced the field conditions were some bush league ploy by Carolina, but there is a way for the NFL to prevent it 100%. Require field turf at all NFL stadiums. I've been saying it since the 2012 Washington playoff game. There's no reason every NFL stadium shouldn't have it. Hell, tons of high schools have had it for years.

I'm sorry but that's total BS. The thought that every stadium should be field turf is totally ludicrous. Football should be played on Grass. NFL players prefer it. Field Turf is far better than AstroTurf, but grass is and always will be better.

Field Turf also cheaper. That's WHY High Schools use it. Resodding a field several times a year is much more expensive.

Field turf should be mandated in Santa Clara because they CAN'T GET REAL GRASS FIELDS TO WORK.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Harley CVO":2tyal643 said:
Anyone but Brady..

I agree. I'm pretty sure Brady and Belichek sold their souls to have the success they've had. :lol:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":3u6qb1uj said:
Seanhawk":3u6qb1uj said:
kearly":3u6qb1uj said:
Before the game I wanted Carolina to go the distance if they beat Seattle.

But after seeing Carolina pull that cheap stunt of turning their field into shit and practicing for it to gain a massively unfair competitive advantage in the first half... that pisses me off. You will never convince me that they resodded that field 6 days before the game for any reason other than to screw Seattle early. It's bush league bullshit, and if I were Pete Carroll, I would file a complaint to the league and ask them to consider a way of preventing such tactics in the future.

I hope Bruce Arians' team destroys Carolina next week.

On the AFC side, I'm rooting for Denver, but I am fairly ambivalent. A Pats or Donks SB win would be obnoxious, but it would help strengthen Seattle's legacy in a roundabout way.

I'm not convinced the field conditions were some bush league ploy by Carolina, but there is a way for the NFL to prevent it 100%. Require field turf at all NFL stadiums. I've been saying it since the 2012 Washington playoff game. There's no reason every NFL stadium shouldn't have it. Hell, tons of high schools have had it for years.

I'm sorry but that's total BS. The thought that every stadium should be field turf is totally ludicrous.

Even more important than the grass vs. turf debate IMO is that the NFL get off its @ss and mandate that both teams have to play the game on the same field.

Until they do that, there will always be lingering questions about how the field unfairly favored one team over the other.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
GO AZ!

Maybe I'm still butt hurt about the loss to Carolina and maybe I'm just focusing on things that are irrelevant but I would like to see Arizona win it all simply because they respect their opponents. With the exception of a few of their fans :p they never act as though they are bigger than any game or any team. They respected the Hawks as the 2 time NFC Championship team and to me, that is enough for me to root for them the rest of the way.

But let's be clear on one thing though... once the season is over, we will be enemies once again. :twisted:

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Cardinals and Broncos would be my choices, I respect both Fitz and Manning that I would love for them to face off in the Super Bowl. I like the Panthers but am ambivalent about them if the Super Bowl and I get tired of seeing the Cheatriots.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
For me it's not even close. Larry Fitzgerald. Dude has been nothing but a class act for 12 years and one of the best receivers ever.

He deserves a ring.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The NFC.

The Patriots would make for a more competitive SB, but I honestly think both the Panthers and Cardinals are better than both AFC teams.

If the Broncos somehow beat the Pats, which I don't think they will? It's gonna be another 2013 SB for them, getting smashed by a fast physical D destroying an old Manning who can't throw the ball more than 15 yards anymore.

All I know is if I have to watch the Patriots hoist another Lombardi, I might go insane.