Donks - even though the love for 5 head will be nauseating

Carolina - love ex dawg Shaq but hate the immature punk that is Cammy

Cheatriots - hate these idiots and their moronic fanbase 2nd worst in prosports

Stealers - biggest d-bag fanbase in all of sports

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My hopes for the NFCCG?

ThriftySpottedCoati.gif

The only upside to Carolina winning is that Cam might explode from all the preening.

Fitz? No, thanks. He's still a Cardinal and that would mean Arians and Palmer got a ring too.

kearly

Reaction score
Before the game I wanted Carolina to go the distance if they beat Seattle.

But after seeing Carolina pull that cheap stunt of turning their field into shit and practicing for it to gain a massively unfair competitive advantage in the first half... that pisses me off. You will never convince me that they resodded that field 6 days before the game for any reason other than to screw Seattle early. It's bush league bullshit, and if I were Pete Carroll, I would file a complaint to the league and ask them to consider a way of preventing such tactics in the future.

I hope Bruce Arians' team destroys Carolina next week.

On the AFC side, I'm rooting for Denver, but I am fairly ambivalent. A Pats or Donks SB win would be obnoxious, but it would help strengthen Seattle's legacy in a roundabout way.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, I'll be rooting NFC for sure. All of the AFC teams can eat sh!t for all I care. Have to think about Panties/Cards, though. I kind agree about Fitz earning a shot at a ring, but I was thinking it softens it a bit to lose to the eventual winner.

Meh, I probably won't even follow it unless I'm really bored when the games come on. I'm getting to where if it ain't Seahawks, it ain't football.
:229031_shrug:

HawkJay

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Panthers now. They remind me of us. Can't root for a nfcw team, but if it's Carolina v New England it's an easy choice this season x

samwize77

Reaction score
IndyHawk":wvjpqazj said:
MizzouHawkGal":wvjpqazj said:
Nobody. I hate every team left standing. Luckily my overtime starts to kick in next week and let's me not care until September 2016. Have a good Spring and Summer guys.
I feel the same,my season ends with the Hawks.
That makes 3 of us.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
I'm done. I'll pay attention, but only rooting for good games.

As bad as it might sound, it makes the rest of the remaining season more relaxing.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kearly":1eur80l1 said:

But after seeing Carolina pull that cheap stunt of turning their field into shit and practicing for it to gain a massively unfair competitive advantage in the first half... that pisses me off. You will never convince me that they resodded that field 6 days before the game for any reason other than to screw Seattle early. It's bush league bullshit, and if I were Pete Carroll, I would file a complaint to the league and ask them to consider a way of preventing such tactics in the future.

On the AFC side, I'm rooting for Denver, but I am fairly ambivalent. A Pats or Donks SB win would be obnoxious, but it would help strengthen Seattle's legacy in a roundabout way.

I'm not convinced the field conditions were some bush league ploy by Carolina, but there is a way for the NFL to prevent it 100%. Require field turf at all NFL stadiums. I've been saying it since the 2012 Washington playoff game. There's no reason every NFL stadium shouldn't have it. Hell, tons of high schools have had it for years.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Fitz
Peyton
Dear god anybody but Brady, even if it has to be Cam :pukeface:

Greenhell

Reaction score
NFC for the win in SB50. I'd hate to see Brady go back to back sb wins twice in his career.

Decimation

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton win one and then retiring. Might be in the minority with that one.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3hfu66ou said:
kearly":3hfu66ou said:

I'm not convinced the field conditions were some bush league ploy by Carolina, but there is a way for the NFL to prevent it 100%. Require field turf at all NFL stadiums. I've been saying it since the 2012 Washington playoff game. There's no reason every NFL stadium shouldn't have it. Hell, tons of high schools have had it for years.

I'm sorry but that's total BS. The thought that every stadium should be field turf is totally ludicrous. Football should be played on Grass. NFL players prefer it. Field Turf is far better than AstroTurf, but grass is and always will be better.

Field Turf also cheaper. That's WHY High Schools use it. Resodding a field several times a year is much more expensive.