Sark Headed to USC

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1poemenf said:
@TroyWilliams_3 Don't ever commit cus of a coach. Faker then a 3 dollar bill

I do feel bad for those players that committed because of him and his staff, but sh*t happens bruh!

Chapow

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2ivl479n said:
I don't want Wilcox as the HC, just be Sark 2.0. I want an experience HC< not somebody who has to learn on the job.

You mean someone like Tyrone Willingham or Keith Gilbertson?

Subzero717

Reaction score
davidonmi":2a7dcicw said:
I'm surprised no one has brought up Deruyter. Took 4-9 to 10-1 in 2 years

I did. Not that its an original idea or anything. I was a Fresno season tix holder before moving. (It was a social thing.)

USChawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks wrote:

Quit crying kid. If you are actually good then you get upgraded from UW to USC just like Sark did.

I'm pretty shocked though. They said they wouldn't hire from the Carroll coaching tree and sure enough now we have Sark.

I get it though. The pickings were slim and they'd have to wait till the end of the NFL season to get a Del Rio or the like.

The good news is he is a So Cal guy and knows the recruiting in the area. Wish Coach O would have stayed on the staff.

However I like other USC fans am underwhelmed. But we were all underwhelmed with Carroll as well.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3vevob43 said:
Could U-Dub get Kevin Sumlin to leave A&M, or am I just crazy with that?

I ask this because I am a huge fan of this guy as a coach and wanted him over Todd Graham badly.

He just signed a new deal this weekend.

davidonmi

Reaction score
they will go after mora. If they miss Petersen will be hired. 100%

Throwdown

Reaction score
USChawk":gmkyiu9p said:
JSeahawks wrote:

Quit crying kid. If you are actually good then you get upgraded from UW to USC just like Sark did.

and sit out a season? FOH

He would risk his career to sit out a season at USC and risk any kind of future he may of had.

Have fun with your .500 records though.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":23y3x6h7 said:
Could U-Dub get Kevin Sumlin to leave A&M, or am I just crazy with that?

He signed a major extension, in large part because USC was about to back up the Brinks truck.

In short no Sumlin wouldnt have gone to Washington

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
davidonmi":3bz9hkwb said:
they will go after mora. If they miss Petersen will be hired. 100%

<<<< BSU guy here. I don't think Petersen will leave. He has repeatedly stated he hates the media spotlight that comes with coaching and that's just in Boise.

I think that if there ever was a time he would leave, now is it though.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If I was a betting man i'd bet that Petersen is the new head coach at UW. And Wilcox is the new head coach at Boise State.

This is going to start a lot of domino's falling, will be interesting to see where everybody lands.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Matthew Barkley ‏@MattBarkley 27m
Mannn.. “@McMurphyESPN: Ed Orgeron ”outraged“ didn’t receive USC job & resigns. OC Clay Helton expected to coach bowl, source told @ESPN”

I can see why Orgeron is upset. If they were going to stick with the Carroll tree, why not just give the job to Orgeron? I feel like this is a lose/lose for everyone (except fans of other Pac-12 teams).

KK84

Reaction score
DavidSeven":jo2ihpya said:
Matthew Barkley ‏@MattBarkley 27m
Mannn.. “@McMurphyESPN: Ed Orgeron ”outraged“ didn’t receive USC job & resigns. OC Clay Helton expected to coach bowl, source told @ESPN”

I can see why Orgeron is upset. If they were going to stick with the Carroll tree, why not just give the job to Orgeron? I feel like this is a lose/lose for everyone (except fans of other Pac-12 teams).

So outraged that he takes an assistant job here? Pretty please?

USChawk

Reaction score
USChawk wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:

and sit out a season? FOH

He would risk his career to sit out a season at USC and risk any kind of future he may of had.

Have fun with your .500 records though.

Sorry I don't keep up on UW I thought he was a recruit that had committed not on the team.

Also Kiffen won 10 games at USC. Just about anyone could coach them to be better then 500. Except for Hackett at least.

Latest posts