Russell Wilson Will be LA Chargers QB

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I've also discussed this with others who think the same. The Chargers franchise has been a failure with the fans since the move. So they need a guy like Wilson to build a stronger fan base. Also his wife would be closer the music biz to reinivigurate her career. Wilson gets a big pay day way more exposure and more endorsements as a result. It will be exactly like when wayne Gretzky left the edmonton Oilers and headed for the kings. It could happen....

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Funny.... I was thinking today Gruden is crazy enough and has a number of first round picks after the Mack trade to offer something for Russell. Gruden also loves Russell.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Jville":rib3sz36 said:
Dnbmq EUYAIlF l

Statistical fuel for the fires of speculation and rumor ....... enjoy!

Favre and Moon are 1 and 2 all time on that list. Three HoF players in the top five of most fumbles.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Whenever I post a rumor thread it gets locked and removed. Yet this one remains.

Weird

Slick

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":13saca19 said:
MD5eahawks":13saca19 said:
lukerguy":13saca19 said:
WHy is this a thread?
Was thinking the same thing.

How much can we get from the Chargers if we just trade them some of our fan base?

Believe me they don't want us. Seahawks fans or 'Twelves' as some asshats like to say are the most insufferable, pathetic, entitled fans in the league. Also, watch the stadium appear to be about 25% empty by week 12 this year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Slick":3buov4ov said:
oldhawkfan":3buov4ov said:
MD5eahawks":3buov4ov said:
lukerguy":3buov4ov said:
WHy is this a thread?
Was thinking the same thing.

How much can we get from the Chargers if we just trade them some of our fan base?

Believe me they don't want us. Seahawks fans or 'Twelves' as some asshats like to say are the most insufferable, pathetic, entitled fans in the league. Also, watch the stadium appear to be about 25% empty by week 12 this year.
I sure hope so ...then I could afford a ticket. Home opener prices are out of this world

Decimation

Reaction score
At this point, I wouldn’t even be surprised. Sherman going to the 49ers 5 years after beating them in the championship game was the turning point for the unexpected.

I want Russ to be a hawk for life, but I’m a huge fan and want us to get another ring if he sticks with us for a couple seasons.

We know he has it, but he needs to be pissed off at our team starting 0-2. Our offense is crap but at least he tries to carry us.

Stupid salary cap.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Tries to carry us??? He has!!! Makes error and then he’s to blame...ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decimation

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1qu9qqxc said:
Tries to carry us??? He has!!! Makes error and then he’s to blame...ridiculous

Sorry but what are you going on about? We won a game this weekend. Try to be happy about that my guy.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
How about the 9 last year with zero line, leading rusher, 90% of yards, 37/38 td’s and minus Walsh project we make the playoffs.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Not saying you’re blaming, I apologize. Just all the idiots late 2 weeks blaming the one guy that has given us a chance in every game.