Russell loses Madden Cover vote by a nose

A London Hawk

Reaction score
He did get the highest vote percentage of the 3 quarterbacks that just got knocked out. Clearly 2013 is not the year of the quarterback

A

Anonymous

I'm glad he didn't make it on the cover, curse or no curse.

Russ has received enough noteriety and respect among his peers, the media, and all of us. The fanfare and travel associated with having to be part of the big announcement is a distraction to his off-season training and conditioning regimen.

No more commercials or personal appearances please, let the man prepare for the upcoming surgical dissection of the upcoming opponents.

That is all.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Bummed. Also surprised that he lost it to Arian. Great rb, but didnt strike me as exciting enough to beat rw. Maybe next year!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Thank god this is over with. Way too many people were worried about it.

jack_patera

Reaction score
arian foster?? i would have picked, and every yr for that matter, reigning mvp...so this cover should belong to that beast in minnesota..

DaveyP

Reaction score
When I saw that you said he "lost by a nose" I figured he was beaten by Kaepernick.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Thank god. Never want a Seahawk to grace the Madden Cover again after what happened with Alexander

DaveyP

Reaction score
The Radish":lrkv0btn said:
DaveyP":lrkv0btn said:
When I saw that you said he "lost by a nose" I figured he was beaten by Kaepernick.

Wait,,,were you thinking he was nosed out by a nose?

:D

Haha, that was the gist of it. I need to work on my joke-phrasing, I think.

Axx

Reaction score
Im pretty sure weclodt was because a lot of hawk fans voted.for foster because they scared of some curse.
Either way, ap is gonna win

gspin2k1

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I voted for Foster because of the "curse". This is supposed to be our year, and I'm gonna do everything I can think of to help it happen. Scream at games, Blue Fridays, Sit in my "spot on the couch" during away games, all that crap. I'm going to buy a Wilson Elite Away Jersey when it comes out and hopefully the amount of money he gets from that sale will be better than the amount of money he would have gotten from the Madden game to make up for it (in terms of just my solo sale game vs jersey).

Latest posts