* cough, cough... PG-13 forum... cough, cough...*

:thcoffee:

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3b8eroyg said:
JAGHAWK":3b8eroyg said:
oldhawkfan":3b8eroyg said:
JAGHAWK":3b8eroyg said:
Also, men should never give family heirlooms to their fiances. I mean, I realize these women are important to you... but if it doesn't work out, there goes a piece of your family history. Yikes.

If true, did Aston have the same ring? Not many women I know would want the exes ring, no matter how much it meant.

Not sure. I just know I wouldn't take it, if I was in that position. Just speaking from my own personal perspective. Not that it wouldn't be the sweetest thing in the world to receive that kind of honor, I just feel like I wouldn't deserve an item that held so much sentimental value to someone. The most expensive jewelry I wear is about 15-20 dollars. Lol

I always thought you were the person on the right

But maybe I am?

:D

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
erik2690":8b5kavfi said:
JAGHAWK":8b5kavfi said:
Not an overly flashy ring for a woman who is over the top flashy as can be. I'm sure she loves it! :p

I've seen pics of her all around Seattle with him, with no makeup and dressed down wearing his beat up "3" hat. My point being, you by design of celebrity are most likely to see her at her flashiest, but that doesn't suggest she wouldn't like things that aren't "flashy".

Many of you are making far too much of this statement. I'm sure if the love is real, it will be priceless to her. Can't I make a sexy celebrity girlfriend joke without people running to her rescue? Sheesh.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Really don't care about anything in this thread, but as far as arguing about the ring, who cares, by the time he's finished he'll have 4 or 5 more rings that can become family heirlooms.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rob12":37ew0lg9 said:
I readily admit I'm not above anyone, but discussing our QB's sex life on the Main Forum is about as low as it gets. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some of you?

Lol where have you been ? It's not like the degradation of American just began on Seahawks.net talking about Russell Wilson sex rumors.

Delve into the sewer that is social media, then come talk to us, haha.

Team Patera

Reaction score
Rob12":3x982fx5 said:
I readily admit I'm not above anyone, but discussing our QB's sex life on the Main Forum is about as low as it gets. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some of you?
Agreed! None of our business. Must be a slow news day.

Cartire

Reaction score
Rob12":10it9xfo said:

RW is a celebrity, not our random friend no one knows.

Welcome to the world of celebrity gossip. IS it fair, probably not. But it comes with the territory. We give them a platform to express their views to a wider section of people then we'll ever get. They get paid rather nicely for it. And are usually idolized by many. Making jokes about their sex life is far from egregious.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cartire":xyk0ac19 said:
Rob12":xyk0ac19 said:

Welcome to the world of celebrity gossip. IS it fair, probably not. But it comes with the territory. We give them a platform to express their views to a wider section of people then we'll ever get. They get paid rather nicely for it. And are usually idolized by many. Making jokes about their sex life is far from egregious.

But it probably isn't germane to the spirit of the main forum of the Seahawks board..

now.... the accompanying Smack shack version of this thread is there for all to engage in.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=119696#p1775305

Cartire

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2del5fik said:
Cartire":2del5fik said:
Rob12":2del5fik said:

But it probably isn't germane to the spirit of the main forum of the Seahawks board..

now.... the accompanying Smack shack version of this thread is there for all to engage in.

Fair enough.

But the forum is PG-13. Sex is hardly a forbidden talking point with this rating. No one is posting screenshots here or giving detailed accounts of any action (or lack thereof, ha).

Maybe its time to change it to PG if this stuff is too rough for the front page.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Cartire":z4fx6u6v said:
Uncle Si":z4fx6u6v said:
Cartire":z4fx6u6v said:
Rob12":z4fx6u6v said:

Fair enough.

But the forum is PG-13. Sex is hardly a forbidden talking point with this rating. No one is posting screenshots here or giving detailed accounts of any action (or lack thereof, ha).

Maybe its time to change it to PG if this stuff is too rough for the front page.

Thread is still open...

But you'd hope the board could exercise its own discretion... just because its PG 13 doesn't mean the content has to stray away from football matters..

Throwdown

Reaction score
hgwellz12":alo8iz0p said:
BTW, if you're a fan of Future's 'music', you are EVERYTHING wrong with this planet.

I'm everything right in this world, what are you talking about?