Rumor Mill: Russell Wilson pops the question to Ciara

mrt144

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2wg8jjln said:
Also, men should never give family heirlooms to their fiances. I mean, I realize these women are important to you... but if it doesn't work out, there goes a piece of your family history. Yikes.

With that sort of optimism...

dontbelikethat

Reaction score

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I hope Future makes a song referencing Ciara/Dubb's relationship every week from now until after we win the Super Bowl, just so that Russ can have that much more of an edge/chip on his shoulder.
And then, after our SB50 blowout of WHO EVER makes it from the AFC, Russ can send Future's wack, Crack baby ass some Seahawks flip flops and a handwritten letter from he & Ciara thanking him for his encouragement and motivation. And also congratulate his sorry ass Falcons for not even sniffing the playoffs!

irocdave

Reaction score
RW is brilliant! "honey, I love you soooooo muchhh, I want you to have this family heirloom . It means so much to me, I know it's worth like 5 dollars, but the sentimental value is incalculable!". Two years later when the relationship is on the skids, it's " F it, keep the ring, I got it from a pawn shop for 10.00 bucks while me and the boys were in Tijuana for my bachelor party. I knew this wouldn't last and dam sure wasn't going to spend my signing bonus on it."

OrFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ed3jexj said:
In most states,rings given as a condition of marriage can easily be recovered in the event that said marriage no longer exists.

I'd also assume that the prenuptial is very extensive in this case, they both have plenty to protect. I'd hope that neither are being stupid about it.

"Oops, lost it. Dang."

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Don't care too much about the engagement but it seems odd that a wedding ring would be given to Russell rather than his little sister who would be wearing it whenever she's gets married.

A family heirloom being worn by a non-family member instead of the female family member? Odd

irocdave

Reaction score
Maybe there are two heirloom rings? What I wonder is did RW give the same ring to his first wife?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2hef5unr said:
oldhawkfan":2hef5unr said:
JAGHAWK":2hef5unr said:
Also, men should never give family heirlooms to their fiances. I mean, I realize these women are important to you... but if it doesn't work out, there goes a piece of your family history. Yikes.

If true, did Aston have the same ring? Not many women I know would want the exes ring, no matter how much it meant.

Not sure. I just know I wouldn't take it, if I was in that position. Just speaking from my own personal perspective. Not that it wouldn't be the sweetest thing in the world to receive that kind of honor, I just feel like I wouldn't deserve an item that held so much sentimental value to someone. The most expensive jewelry I wear is about 15-20 dollars. Lol

I always thought you were the person on the right

Rob12

Reaction score
I readily admit I'm not above anyone, but discussing our QB's sex life on the Main Forum is about as low as it gets. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some of you?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Rob12":1pu8vhv7 said:
I readily admit I'm not above anyone, but discussing our QB's sex life on the Main Forum is about as low as it gets. Seriously, WTH is wrong with some of you?

In the words of Don Henley......

"We love dirty laundry"

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rob12":gx2a5faf said:

agreed... you can hear the air escaping ears just reading this thread....

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":2y4glufr said:
I readily admit I'm not above anyone, but discussing our QB's sex life on the Main Forum is about as low as it gets. Seriously, WTF is wrong with some of you?

Agreed, unless we are discussing his sex life with Anthony!. I think that's fair game.