Relax

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm cool as a cumcumber. Not happy we lost mind you, but not flailing my arms around like a chicken with its head cut off.

My BP demands Zen these days lol.

Now can we do something about Geno learning about this little thing called a "Bootleg?"
I would think he knows about bootlegs. Probably up to playcalling.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nah, not panic time at all. They gave one away yesterday. On to next week. It'll feel better when they get to 4-2.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well I think we all see the writing on the wall. Geno has never had a game winning drive in the 4th. And he makes dumb decisions every big game that ends up costing the game or momentum. This team will not consistently be good on offense. Every 2nd or 3rd game they will suck. So yea things need to change for Seattle to win. Unless just being 9-8 feels great.
Come on man. He was bad yesterday, but he has a few game winning drives. He'll be fine next week. A pissed off Geno can be pretty damn good. Yesterday, he wasn't. It happens.
Bummed about the loss? Absolutely. But they lost to a damn good team, not really shocked. I'm more shocked that the Hawks handed that game away, had several chances to win it.

But, 3-2, a game out of 1st place. Just getting started.