Prisco

seahawksny

Reaction score
Browns 23, Seahawks 21

I havent read his predictions in a while=
Yet i checked just to see if his thought process changed and these are the games you can bet your house on he goes against them
What a surprise

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":lc7lp2fm said:
Good, he doesn't deserve any respect. I hope he picks against us every game.

True- people just never learn-

James in PA

Reaction score
Clearly the Seahawks rub him the wrong way as he always picks against them. The Hawks have only been one of the winningest and most consistent teams in football since Carroll took over, so he’s not being objective at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Prisco isn't wrong to be skeptical. The last two times we've traveled to Cleveland, the Seahawks shit the bed against perennial losers. Remember 2011, when we lost 6 to 3?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
At least he didn't pick us to lose by 15. I really hate when people pick us to lose by more than one score. I think that's happened in the Wilson era, like, 3 times.

John63

Reaction score
He is an SF fan and hates the hawks alwasys has.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
James in PA":2hg76jjg said:
Clearly the Seahawks rub him the wrong way as he always picks against them. The Hawks have only been one of the winningest and most consistent teams in football since Carroll took over, so he’s not being objective at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's been this way for at least 20 years. I have never seen him like anything about the Hawks.

He's a Cardinals whore anyways.

A Cardinal TWaff.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You will be a whole lot happier with life if you simply avoid reading anything Prisco publishes .

Fade

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":332n1q9t said:
Prisco isn't wrong to be skeptical. The last two times we've traveled to Cleveland, the Seahawks shit the bed against perennial losers. Remember 2011, when we lost 6 to 3?

I remember the phantom holding call on a Seahawks punt return that cost them the game.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
he's a douche but I have a feeling were going to shit the bed out there. We should curb stomp them but I don't think we will have a single game this season where we blow an opponent out.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1oxeotwp said:

There’s a difference between skepticism and bias. Prisco is consistently biased.

Also, 2011 seems pretty irrelevant to me given today’s context

bmorepunk

Reaction score
This doesn't seem like an unreasonable guess on a final score in this game. On the road, within a TD (a FG even). Seems like a tossup game, and the Seahawks rarely lose by much when they do.

But why care? Dude is just guessing like everybody else.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2anpqtd7 said:
he's a douche but I have a feeling were going to shit the bed out there. We should curb stomp them but I don't think we will have a single game this season where we blow an opponent out.

So? All I want is another title.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":34v2lqqe said:

I'm curious what those teams have to do with this year's? There's almost no correlation. The only similarity is the place, and there's nothing against us playing well in Cleveland.

Browns are better--potentially much better--than they were, but we're also playing well with a loaded team. It should be a good game.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Maulbert":1t6mhh79 said:
Why give him the clicks? He's generally regarded as the worst so-called 'expert' in the business.

Really wonder how he still works for them

Latest posts