Prisco

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Aren't the Browns favored by 2?

Why is this a slight by Prisco? He's just going with the line.......and IMO it's a good line.

- We're on the road
- 10:00am start
- Browns just got embarrassed on MNF

Not sure why some of you guys think this is a slam dunk win, the Brown's might be playing like crap, but they're scary talented on both sides of the ball. We just have to hope they don't figure it out Sunday.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Fade":1rn8j07f said:
SmokinHawk":1rn8j07f said:
Prisco isn't wrong to be skeptical. The last two times we've traveled to Cleveland, the Seahawks shit the bed against perennial losers. Remember 2011, when we lost 6 to 3?

I remember the phantom holding call on a Seahawks punt return that cost them the game.
Mike Carey!
Dude was possibly the worst ref in the history of the NFL. I literally worked with fans of about 7 or 8 different teams when he was a working NFL official and everyone of them thought he was out to screw their team over. That's when you know a ref is horrid.

AgentDib

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2706azf3 said:
Remember 2011, when we lost 6 to 3?
I do remember that game; a three point loss in a 10 AM road game against a favored opponent with the same record as us. Our starting QB and RB were both out, Lynch only minutes before the game. Our starting CB broke his leg during the game and Kam sprained his knee. On top of that, all of the breaks and questionable calls went Cleveland's way.

No loss is good but that's probably the least bad loss in Carroll's tenure here.