Votes: 104 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":1duujkac said:
https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/944793140581376000

I actually started a thread with this tweet but it fits here as well. That is almost unbelievably bad and you can't chalk it up to execution. Sioux even you have to admit this is embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
And yet we lead the league in 4th-quarter touchdowns. The sum of the whole is to have more points than the other team and we’ve been doing a pretty good job of that the past 6 seasons, right?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3fz5i531 said:
austinslater25":3fz5i531 said:

I actually started a thread with this tweet but it fits here as well. That is almost unbelievably bad and you can't chalk it up to execution. Sioux even you have to admit this is embarrassing.

And yet we lead the league in 4th-quarter touchdowns. The sum of the whole is to have more points than the other team and we’ve been doing a pretty good job of that the past 6 seasons, right?

The 4th quarter is where the offense is wide open because we're usually playing catch up due to the nonexistent offense in the first half. Thankfully the defense has been good for a long time and held opponents down.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":22rqjwtp said:
Siouxhawk":22rqjwtp said:
austinslater25":22rqjwtp said:

The 4th quarter is where the offense is wide open because we're usually playing catch up due to the nonexistent offense in the first half. Thankfully the defense has been good for a long time and held opponents down.
And that’s precisely how this team is built. It’s not an accident that we’ve been so good in this area. It’s Pete ball and Bev has succeeded for the most part in carrying out his boss’ wishes.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":wbi0eals said:
austinslater25":wbi0eals said:

And we're not doing very well at the moment right? We may not make the playoffs which is the goal right? So because we've had a good run let's not change anything....Wonder if the Patriots held your stance all these years.....

Ozzy

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2p4twipd said:
pittpnthrs":2p4twipd said:
Siouxhawk":2p4twipd said:
austinslater25":2p4twipd said:

And that’s precisely how this team is built. It’s not an accident that we’ve been so good in this area. It’s Pete ball and Bev has succeeded for the most part in carrying out his boss’ wishes.
This is a baffling take. Because we've been good, let's not try to do better? Improve areas of weakness? I'm not sure why I respond but there it is anyway.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1qji0kd6 said:
How's that working out for us right now, with a ~10% chance to make the playoffs if we win out, and virtually zero if we lose today?

cymatica

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":36cwnmhi said:
pittpnthrs":36cwnmhi said:
Siouxhawk":36cwnmhi said:
austinslater25":36cwnmhi said:

Pete said himself he would rather not start so slow, so a non existing first half offense is not how this team was built.

Still waiting how you justify no hb screen for half a season to mitigate pressure.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He won't have a good answer. Tenn getting pressure on Golf so Mcvay dials up a screen for 85 yards lol. We can't say we don't execute them we'll because the couple of chances Davis got he did very well running it.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":13wj1mu1 said:
Give Bev complete autonomy over both the pass and run game and we’ll be set. Shackling him to Cable’s run game is a hindrance. Also, make him assistant head coach.

I don't know about assistant head coach but it is very weird that two assistants are calling plays for the offense.

Ozzy

Reaction score
The argument about Bevell and Cable just not being a good marriage is valid. Running on 2nd and 12 is ridiculous whoever calls for it. This offense needs a fresh set of eyes. Loved how Mcvay kept running the screen over and over to combat their struggling o line today... That's smart play calling.

Ozzy

Reaction score
3 straight runs and a 3rd and 3 run behind the right side. Makes total sense.

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
Like right now !!!! Tell him to take the train ... 3 run in a row WoW

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Empty sets on first down, using Jimmy freaking Graham as a down lineman, running the ball behind two of the worst guards in the league on 3rd & 3. Please fire the muddertrucker, already.

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
hawknation2017":39712oce said:
Empty sets on first down, using Jimmy freaking Graham as a down lineman, running the ball behind two of the worst guards in the league on 3rd & 3. Please fire the muddertrucker, already.

I don’t get why they ask him to block ...

original poster

Reaction score
Richard gets a pass after today, he called a fantastic game.

Execution was on point, too.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":3oc2bn42 said:
hawknation2017":3oc2bn42 said:

I don’t get why they ask him to block ...

Because our OC is a chimp.

Leee-roy

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping they'd get wiped again today, so the powers that be wouldn't be thinking,"Well, if we give the offense a little more time to gel", and do the same thing next year expecting different results.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2u4mbk7b said:
Relax NINEster, we know you have a vested interest in keeping Bevell in Seattle. 8)
Yep, it’s the same reason I want Jerruh Jones to be the GM of the Cowboys until the end of time.

Subzero717

Reaction score
As bad as today was, nothing about it was surprising. That's why Cable and Bev's both need to go. Like ASAP.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts