• Yes, but wait until after the season

Votes: 104 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Subzero717":18ops4vc said:
As bad as today was, nothing about it was surprising. That's why Cable and Bev's both need to go. Like ASAP.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

nahh they are great its all Russells fault, the defense, the offense, DT everything all Russells fault

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Excellent game-closing gameplan by the offense. Still have a shot at the playoffs and sixth straight double-digit win season, best in the NFC. Offensive staff is one of the best in the biz.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":peqr0tu5 said:
Excellent game-closing gameplan by the offense. Still have a shot at the playoffs and sixth straight double-digit win season, best in the NFC. Offensive staff is one of the best in the biz.

The defense and Russell Wilson's ad libs won this game. Bevell is an abysmal play caller.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":vi5pmi8x said:
Siouxhawk":vi5pmi8x said:

The defense and Russell Wilson's ad libs won this game. Bevell is an abysmal play caller.
Sorry, but it’s a team game and the offense did it’s part in his Pete intends it to. If you want all flash, I’d suggest you choose another team to follow. This win had Pete’s stamp of approval and Bev engineered it just how Pete likes it. I enjoyed the W.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":hcl82zty said:
hawknation2017":hcl82zty said:
Siouxhawk":hcl82zty said:

Sorry, but it’s a team game and the offense did it’s part in his Pete intends it to. If you want all flash, I’d suggest you choose another team to follow. This win had Pete’s stamp of approval and Bev engineered it just how Pete likes it. I enjoyed the W.

I enjoyed the defense balling out and keeping us in a game that Darrell "The Chimp" Bev was doing everything he could to lose. I doubt Carroll was pleased with the lack of offensive output.

If Darrell took a dump on the field, you would bless its "engineering." :2thumbs:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":193jrkz9 said:
Siouxhawk":193jrkz9 said:
hawknation2017":193jrkz9 said:
Siouxhawk":193jrkz9 said:

I enjoyed the defense balling out and keeping us in a game that Darrell "The Chimp" Bev was doing everything he could to lose. I doubt Carroll was pleased with the lack of offensive output.
Resorting to name calling? Yeah, you seem real classy. Pete is no doubt pleased with the win, which Bev helped provide, so I’m sure he is delighted. Keep the game close and pull it out late. That is Pete’s seal of approval and the way we’ve been doing it around here for years.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":vs3h0ors said:
hawknation2017":vs3h0ors said:
Siouxhawk":vs3h0ors said:
hawknation2017":vs3h0ors said:

Resorting to name calling? Yeah, you seem real classy. Pete is no doubt pleased with the win, which Bev helped provide, so I’m sure he is delighted. Keep the game close and pull it out late. That is Pete’s seal of approval and the way we’ve been doing it around here for years.

The Chimp lost us the division and might keep us out of the playoffs, so the nickname fits. Bev calls plays like a chimp throwing his feces at a wall. 1st down? Empty set. 3rd and 3? Run the ball up the gut. Jimmy Graham? Use him as an in-line blocker! Your idol is a moronic play caller, and the Church of Bevell is on the cusp of being burned to the ground. Thank God.

HansGruber

Reaction score
100 yards of total offense heading into the 4th quarter. Without our defense doing their magic, we'd have lost to a super mediocre Cowgirls team. The offensive play calling was terrible yet again.

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":1e4wck5f said:
Siouxhawk":1e4wck5f said:
hawknation2017":1e4wck5f said:
Siouxhawk":1e4wck5f said:

The Chimp lost us the division and might keep us out of the playoffs, so the nickname fits. Bev calls plays like a chimp throwing his feces at a wall. 1st down? Empty set. 3rd and 3? Run the ball up the gut. Jimmy Graham? Use him as an in-line blocker! Your idol is a moronic play caller, and the Church of Bevell is on the cusp of being burned to the ground. Thank God.
Sure, it fits if you’re 12. So now that I know whom I’m talking to, I’ll just say that any win is a good win and Bev’s playcalling down the stretch was what his boss was looking for. Hawks stay in the game and strike late. Excellent strategy while on the road.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":2spjpha6 said:
100 yards of total offense heading into the 4th quarter. Without our defense doing their magic, we'd have lost to a super mediocre Cowgirls team. The offensive play calling was terrible yet again.

It’s the Seahawk way ... and it’s successful. Heading toward sixth-straight double-digit win season, best in the NFC.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3v2rjw6x said:
HansGruber":3v2rjw6x said:

It’s the Seahawk way ... and it’s successful. Heading toward sixth-straight double-digit win season, best in the NFC.

yes and it is good to have your QB account for over 85% of the yards and over 95% of the TDs...oh wait no its not and that is on the OC. FYI just because we win doe snot mean it isn't broke or could be better. our OC and line coach are the biggest problems we have. Any fool who watches the games can see that.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":um39gx8m said:
hawknation2017":um39gx8m said:
Siouxhawk":um39gx8m said:
hawknation2017":um39gx8m said:

Sure, it fits if you’re 12. So now that I know whom I’m talking to, I’ll just say that any win is a good win and Bev’s playcalling down the stretch was what his boss was looking for. Hawks stay in the game and strike late. Excellent strategy while on the road.
Good to see that you are okay with an offense that has more penalty yards against than actual yards. A feat not accomplished since 1966. That means we won today despite having NEGATIVE YARDAGE! How the hell is this an acceptable effort? It has been 51 years since an offense has managed to do this.

Learn to call a spade a spade. This was a historically bad feat that this offense performed yesterday.

hawker84

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2fmug7r5 said:
Siouxhawk":2fmug7r5 said:
And yet we lead the league in 4th-quarter touchdowns. The sum of the whole is to have more points than the other team and we’ve been doing a pretty good job of that the past 6 seasons, right?
How's that working out for us right now, with a ~10% chance to make the playoffs if we win out, and virtually zero if we lose today?

why do you guy's even bother with this dude? entertainment?

hawker84

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1w9lfurp said:
HansGruber":1w9lfurp said:

Yay, another division banner to hang in the rafters.......oh wait? never mind.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
With a competent play caller, the Seahawks might have a chance to win the division right now. Bevell is a joke.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":oqaodcmc said:
Siouxhawk":oqaodcmc said:
HansGruber":oqaodcmc said:

yes and it is good to have your QB account for over 85% of the yards and over 95% of the TDs...oh wait no its not and that is on the OC. FYI just because we win doe snot mean it isn't broke or could be better. our OC and line coach are the biggest problems we have. Any fool who watches the games can see that.
You must not believe Russ can handle the load. I believe in him and believe he can.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Bevell made some brilliant plays last night. That interception he returned for a TD and that fumble that he forced to set up a short field were amazing. He's clearly the leader for defensive MVP at this point.

OP
OP
hawknation2017

hawknation2017

Reaction score
ducks41468":2cfm4800 said:
Bevell made some brilliant plays last night. That interception he returned for a TD and that fumble that he forced to set up a short field were amazing. He's clearly the leader for defensive MVP at this point.

:snack:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2017":i1p8gkra said:
With a competent play caller, the Seahawks might have a chance to win the division right now. Bevell is a joke.
Maybe you should pick another team to root for. The Hawks have set the gold standard for winning in the NFC and to not recognize Bevell as being a team builder to get to that mode and keep it there is just being obtuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts