Niners with 12th man jealousy?

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
Saw on NFL live, that the niners management actually sent out emails to their ticket holders, how to be loud, when to be loud, and what to say during the game on sunday. LOL. pretty funny stuff, the overly arrogant niner fans need to be reminded to cheer for their team. Too funny. Anyone else see this?
(no links yet, it was on tv I saw it)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Rams Rules 49ers Style. "Aaaaaa-oooooooo!!! Aaaaaa-oooooooo!!!" LMAO!

OP
OP
H

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
yeah envy. Maybe the mods could change it for me. Thanks

chawx

Reaction score
1465410_554492771295541_1414658444_n.jpg

mikeak

Reaction score
You think that an organization that keeps talking about their history and their beatiful five rings would understand the game of football and fan behavior.........

guess not

so that begs the question - is it because they are all idiots or because all their fans are new fans that just showed up when they started winning again but have no problem "remembering" all those rings that were won last time they were fans.......

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
And lets not forget the convenient 3, 2, 1, blast countdown to remind them to drop their shivs, temporarily cease disembowling each other and come in from the parking lot to enjoy the game...

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
How Sad....this is up there with Ram's rules.

I dunno, how about: 1) consume beer 2) get good buzz going 3) scream like a mofo on defense. 4) high five, laugh, and celebrate with fans when your team scores/wins. I could go to 12 steps, but that the short program.

option 5) why sit down when you can dance in your seats?!!! Not hard to do.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I bet they put "It's celebratory battle cry time!!!!!!!!!!" up on the big screens too. Man, that's pathetic.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
That bit about when they hear the horn it means they scored has got to be the most condescending thing I've ever heard anyone say to a teams own fans. "Look, we know you're too stupid to know when your own team just scored so we're going to set off this horn for you so you'll know to cheer."

Starrman44

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3qxb8o54 said:
"Ahhh-Oooo,Ahhh-Oooo,Ahhh-Oooo!"

:rofl:

Maybe they got that from a birthing class. Next thing they'll be dragging in those big ol' bouncy balls to bounce around the stadium on when they get bored with the game. :34853_doh: :49ersmall: :lol:

slipwax

Reaction score
This is hilarious. Any comments on this plan from the 49er couple who are trying to petition the nfl to enforce the crowd noise rule? Since, you know, crowd noise is an unfair advantage... :roll:

ASuperForce

Reaction score
Almost as embarrassing is that they apparently don't know the difference between queue and cue.