12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Just being friendly and dropping this here for those going to the game and will bring their flag... Good luck with this one...

The 12th Man flag can be seen at any stadium where the Seattle Seahawks play.

But if it shows up at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday, it better be no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports ... rylink=cpy

OP
OP
F

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1p7fwf1a said:
LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

This was a rule change after the packers game. Has nothing to do with you guys...

Polaris

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1f0qklg3 said:
peachesenregalia":1f0qklg3 said:
LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads. This is a complete vagina move.

This was a rule change after the packers game. Has nothing to do with you guys...

It's still weak.

OP
OP
F

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Aw Mang":1mg1p0ab said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Polaris

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":9ggsau5x said:
Aw Mang":9ggsau5x said:

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

So instead of disciplining your player for NOT leaving a fan sign alone, you change the rules.

Got it.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

OP
OP
F

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Polaris":6ptnjjqr said:
FearTheBlitz":6ptnjjqr said:
Aw Mang":6ptnjjqr said:

So instead of disciplining your player for NOT leaving a fan sign alone, you change the rules.

Got it.

Well they did buy the fan a new banner and gave him a few other stuff...

Aw Mang

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":2f2me4ax said:
Aw Mang":2f2me4ax said:

Instead of fining Cam the douchebag Newton, they ban flags from other teams. Not cool .

Polaris

Reaction score
carolinablue":2qcmlkfb said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

It is what it is. However, it's still weak, and it still reflects poorly on both Cam and the organization. Just sayin'

Polaris

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":291lug98 said:
Polaris":291lug98 said:
FearTheBlitz":291lug98 said:
Aw Mang":291lug98 said:

Got it.

Well they did buy the fan a new banner and gave him a few other stuff...

But didn't discipline the player for property damage. Instead you change the rule essentially condoning the behavior.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Polaris":2gmpl1zl said:
carolinablue":2gmpl1zl said:

It is what it is. However, it's still weak, and it still reflects poorly on both Cam and the organization. Just sayin'
I'm not a fan of any flags from any teams being flown around while I'm trying to watch a game, but that's just me.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
carolinablue":7so84uar said:
lol lame.

carolinablue

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2xkh5rko said:
carolinablue":2xkh5rko said:

That's alright. The only game we need to win this week is in Carolina. Then we'll have another game to win and you and your boys will be talking about the draft.
Or you could be flying your flags in your living room while you watch the Panthers versus the Cards?

I know you'll be rooting for us right?

drdiags

Reaction score
Too bad. Maybe I am just a spoiled sport but I wouldn't want a big Steelers/9ers/any team's flag hanging from the stadium walls at the CLink. I laughed at the Packers fan and if any Seahawks fans get their flag confiscated, I will feel bad for them but I agree 100% with the Panthers on this.

You can visit but don't bring no stinking furniture with you.

hawksmode

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":rrmfqsmv said:
Aw Mang":rrmfqsmv said:

Another reason I feel Cam has no class....The leader of the team should not be a jackass....