Niners with 12th man jealousy?

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
ASuperForce":1d9oeo76 said:
Almost as embarrassing is that they apparently don't know the difference between queue and cue.

good catch..

Cue vs. queue

A cue is (1) a signal prompting an event or action, especially in a performance; and (2) the long stick used to strike the cue ball in billiards and pool. The word also works as a verb meaning give a cue. A queue is (1) a line of people waiting for something, and (2) a hair braid worn down the back of the neck. As a verb, queue means get in line or place in line.

Cue the Aaaa-oooooo! Aaaaa-oooooo!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":lk1hp6tw said:
It's called envy.
They should instruct the fans to tie a pork chop around their necks, so's their dogs will want to hang out with them. :lol: :lol:
I can see where the 9rs might want to have their cheerleaders hold up cue cards, so they'll know WHEN to cheer, and then have them hold up stop signs, to show them when to shut the hell up. :lol:

Vetamur

Reaction score
Man I hope they come out with a video version too a la the Rams... non stop comedy gold.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I'm sure this has already been posted somewhere as well ... but apparently just writing in to the San Francisco Chronicle and complaining on Dori Monson's Show wasn't enough. Oh No -- not nearly good enough. It looks like Judy Spelman and Rich Schiller decided they needed to do one better and actually start an online petition against crowd noise at Century Link ...

https://www.change.org/petitions/th...ague-buffer-crowd-noise-at-century-link-field

[Embarrassed Face Palm, stifling a laugh.]

hoxrox

Reaction score
A real quote from a Niner site on this:

This is unbelievably embarassing!

The Seahawks fans are causing earthquakes and breaking noise records at their stadium and the 49er fans are being treated like babies.

:204070: