12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

francois.nc

Reaction score
The rams would be in 2nd place in your division with ease.

ONE team in your division with a winning record.....of course I guess that is one more than finished with one last year huh?

Kind of funny since you were the first team to do it in NFL history in 2010.... I guess we are just taking after you guys, except for the 15-1 part. Since you didn't do that the following year.

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":12xkhyk6 said:
The rams would be in 2nd place in your division with ease.

ONE team in your division with a winning record.....of course I guess that is one more than finished with one last year huh?

Kind of funny since you were the first team to do it in NFL history in 2010.... I guess we are just taking after you guys, except for the 15-1 part. Since you didn't do that the following year.

See what the easiest schedule in the league does for average teams? Do you know what the last ten teams with the easiest schedule in the league all have in common? They all lost in the playoffs. Your season ends Sunday.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I had a hawks flag in the front row of the 200 level behind the goalposts in Minnesota on Sunday and when I hung it over the rail and out of everyone's way, the Vikings fans ALL made me aware that I was not allowed to hang a flag over the rail. People get pretty pissy about enemy flags.

Still though, F Cam for being a D-bag. Lets roll these clowns.

carolinablue

Reaction score
rideaducati":1e0y2cat said:
If you hold it up by yourself and don't block anyone's view... But only an idiot would try to even get in with an 8'x10' banner. Overreact much?
Well the banner that Cam tore down wasn't much smaller than that and he got in. I think his might have been 4'x8'. Could I bring that in and hang it from the side like he did at our place?

carolinablue

Reaction score
rideaducati":wdrw1jf0 said:
hawker84":wdrw1jf0 said:
Aw Mang":wdrw1jf0 said:
carolinablue":wdrw1jf0 said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.
lol lame.

Man's got a point. We're in Carolina this sunday, because we pissed away how many 4th quarter leads early on?

Five, but that has nothing to do with the Carolinas' obsession with flags.
That dude that had his banner tore down just better be glad he wasn't in Philly. I've been to game's in Philly and they aren't quite as nice as Carolina fans are.

minormillikin

Reaction score
carolinablue":rv5z7760 said:
rideaducati":rv5z7760 said:
If you hold it up by yourself and don't block anyone's view... But only an idiot would try to even get in with an 8'x10' banner. Overreact much?
Well the banner that Cam tore down wasn't much smaller than that and he got in. I think his might have been 4'x8'. Could I bring that in and hang it from the side like he did at our place?

All I know is, Russell Wilson wouldn't steal it and throw it in a trashcan like Cam Newton did.

Melencause

Reaction score
carolinablue":1pa59wu6 said:
Hawkpower":1pa59wu6 said:
carolinablue":1pa59wu6 said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

We don't all get to play in the NFC south.
True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

^ When you feel adequate for the first time in your life.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Melencause":2csrhhqo said:
carolinablue":2csrhhqo said:
Hawkpower":2csrhhqo said:
carolinablue":2csrhhqo said:

We don't all get to play in the NFC south.
True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

^ When you feel adequate for the first time in your life.

Carolina's right up there with Tennessee as the armpit of the NFL, so let the dog have it's day.

carolinablue

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":390yak3a said:
sc85sis":390yak3a said:
potatohead":390yak3a said:
carolinablue":390yak3a said:

What?
Translation: "Nanny, nanny boo boo! We're better than you are!"

At least that's how it sounded in my head while reading.

Maybe he was talking about these?
Well we do have 6 division championships and 1 NFC Conference championship in 20 years. I'd say that's not too shabby.

Laloosh

Reaction score
carolinablue":2q3q8y68 said:
Five, but that has nothing to do with the Carolinas' obsession with flags.
That dude that had his banner tore down just better be glad he wasn't in Philly. I've been to game's in Philly and they aren't quite as nice as Carolina fans are.[/quote]

Wasn't it Philly fans that threw snowballs and batteries at Santa?

carolinablue

Reaction score
Laloosh":dbgkkqdf said:
Wasn't it Philly fans that threw snowballs and batteries at Santa?
Yeah LOL. Want to talk about a bunch of losers. I was never so ready to be out of a stadium as I was that one. Oh and I wasn't there when the Santa thing happened.

Dirtball

Reaction score
So one 24"x24" "1" Flag and one 24"x24" "2" flag side by side.... problem solved

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
I had to take down my 12 flag that was on the rail at the Super Bowl in AZ. The Super Bowl!!!!!!!! Must be a trend???? You pay $1200 on a neutral field and you can't put up a flag to support your team???? NFL might becoming lame. I blame the interception on this lone fact!

rideaducati

Reaction score
SeeHawkRun":3vsqloyh said:
peachesenregalia":3vsqloyh said:
LOL, sounds like we're already in their heads.

This is 2016, buddy.

Back in the old days there was a saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". People didn't get offended for anyone else, but instead let the people that weren't even offended in the first place laugh with them. It sucks that we can't say anything funny anymore without someone getting fake offended for someone else. I miss those days.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
253hawk":3bp2omho said:
SPIRITOF12":3bp2omho said:
FearTheBlitz":3bp2omho said:
Aw Mang":3bp2omho said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

Thank you for reminding us of that incident. Another reminder of why I don't like Cam.

Don't forget about this douchebag move. He's lucky he didn't hurt that guy's arm/shoulder, or that it wasn't some kid being pulled into/over the railing.

[youtube]cYSYj3iQ53w[/youtube]

I have no problem with stadiums enforcing a size rule on signs or flags (that aren't hung along the wall), but it should apply to both sides as they can be very distracting to people sitting behind you. Visiting fans should have just as much of a right to support their team as the home fans. Don't like it? Buy more tickets so it can't happen.
Good thing the guy wasn't holding out a laptop, Cam would have had to transfer to another team. Again.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
So, bring your giant 12 flag.

If the Hawks win, wave that thing like a sumbish the last minute or two. Dare them to do something then.