12th Man Flags Will Be Allowed (But) lol.....

Polaris

Reaction score
carolinablue":1oel32x2 said:
ZorntoLargent":1oel32x2 said:
What a tool.
That's twice now he's done that.
Could you imagine anyone on the Seahawks doing that? Of course you can't.
Our house. Our rules.

Never in question. That said the rule is weak-sauce, and IMHO it was done to prevent your QB from being held accountable for his misbehavior in that regard.

rideaducati

Reaction score
francois.nc":1usqkcjn said:
Hawkpower":1usqkcjn said:
carolinablue":1usqkcjn said:
Hawkpower":1usqkcjn said:
We don't all get to play in the NFC south.
True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.

Playing the AFC south certainly helped that, didnt it?

I prefer to see that the NFC West put two teams in the playoffs.....once again.

Much better barometer.

Okay I see, since you have 2 of the worst teams in the league in your division, it makes sense the top 2 would get in.

I think you should look at the draft order...you might notice your division picking THREE times in the first 17 picks...which team had the worst teams in their division? I notice a LOT of teams that were on the Prancer schedule picking quite early too. Tough road for the Prancers this year.

Polaris

Reaction score
francois.nc":38h8xgen said:
Okay I see, since you have 2 of the worst teams in the league in your division, it makes sense the top 2 would get in.

Say what? San Fransisco I grant you. That team has been a dumpster fire since last year (blame the Yorks). Even so I can name at least two franchises that are worse (Cleveland and Tennessee say hello). Not the Rams. The Rams aren't great but they are nowhere near the bottom of the league. Point in fact the Rams' big problem is they have been persistently average for YEARS [and how does Fisher still have a job? The world wonders.]

carolinablue

Reaction score
Polaris":3qjqfi0j said:
carolinablue":3qjqfi0j said:
ZorntoLargent":3qjqfi0j said:
What a tool.
Our house. Our rules.

Never in question. That said the rule is weak-sauce, and IMHO it was done to prevent your QB from being held accountable for his misbehavior in that regard.
Just out of curiosity because I genuinely do not know...if we were to be playing at your house this week would I be able to hang an 8'x10' Carolina banner inside the stadium?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
carolinablue":1wdmso1l said:
And for the record I DO think Seattle had a tougher schedule but we also haven't lost to a team under .500 which your team has.

It really doesn't count when we lose to the Rams. In fact, losing to the Rams is a sign that all is well with the Seahawks.

253hawk

Reaction score
Polaris":1kkymdt1 said:
carolinablue":1kkymdt1 said:
ZorntoLargent":1kkymdt1 said:
What a tool.
Our house. Our rules.

It's likely they did it to avoid a lawsuit when Douche Dabber inevitably destroys someone's property or hurts them in the process. It's not good enough to win a game at home and celebrate with his team and the fans, he has to go out of his way to be an a-hole to the visitors.

Polaris

Reaction score
fenderbender123":28cojaai said:
carolinablue":28cojaai said:
And for the record I DO think Seattle had a tougher schedule but we also haven't lost to a team under .500 which your team has.

It really doesn't count when we lose to the Rams. In fact, losing to the Rams is a sign that all is well with the Seahawks.

Not only that but I think most would rate the Rams as a better team than the Falcons record notwithstanding. Look at what happened when Tampa Bay collided with St Louis.

rideaducati

Reaction score
carolinablue":17jtwate said:
Polaris":17jtwate said:
carolinablue":17jtwate said:
ZorntoLargent":17jtwate said:
What a tool.
Our house. Our rules.

Just out of curiosity because I genuinely do not know...if we were to be playing at your house this week would I be able to hang an 8'x10' Carolina banner inside the stadium?

If you hold it up by yourself and don't block anyone's view... But only an idiot would try to even get in with an 8'x10' banner. Overreact much?

253hawk

Reaction score
You can bring in and hold a banner that size, but you can't hang it. As far as I know there's no limit on the size, but it's still at the whim of stadium discretion. Act like a jack-ass with it and they'd probably ask you to put it away.

The only reason the Green Bay banner was hanging was because it was during pre-game and the guy was an out-of-town fan who wanted the Packers to see it and go over to sign it; he was going to remove it before the game started.

Sign37now

Reaction score
carolinablue":1y7nq403 said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

Whew..Sure glad my kids don't take English classes in Carolina...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
We don't all get to play in the NFC south.[/quote]
True.

Did you know that the NFC South and AFC East tied for most wins for a division this year? Little known fact.[/quote]

Playing the AFC south certainly helped that, didnt it?

I prefer to see that the NFC West put two teams in the playoffs.....once again.

Much better barometer.[/quote]

Okay I see, since you have 2 of the worst teams in the league in your division, it makes sense the top 2 would get in.[/quote]

The rams would be in 2nd place in your division with ease.

ONE team in your division with a winning record.....of course I guess that is one more than finished with one last year huh?

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
This coming from the region your team represents that has such good taste in flags.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
sc85sis":3g09317y said:
potatohead":3g09317y said:
carolinablue":3g09317y said:
Well if you wanted fly big flags might should have won more games in season...just saying.

What?
Translation: "Nanny, nanny boo boo! We're better than you are!"

At least that's how it sounded in my head while reading.

Maybe he was talking about these?
1899922_10152200342294679_803742232_n.jpg

09042014 SeahawksPackers 0569

canfan

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":23mno4e9 said:
Aw Mang":23mno4e9 said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

I can see why that raised alarm bells. The whispers have finally all died away from the last time Cam took somebody else's stuff to his room. No need to remind anybody about that stuff!

rideaducati

Reaction score
canfan":ttxqfrqe said:
FearTheBlitz":ttxqfrqe said:
Aw Mang":ttxqfrqe said:
^^so Carolina is scared of the Packers?

Cam took down a packer fans banner before that game. Took it into the locker room and threw it away, so they made a rule change on flags and banners that visiting team fans can bring in. It was all over the news.

I can see why that raised alarm bells. The whispers have finally all died away from the last time Cam took somebody else's stuff to his room. No need to remind anybody about that stuff!

Is that what the guy was talking about when he mentioned Theives avenue or whatever it was?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
carolinablue":2ornt4e9 said:
Polaris":2ornt4e9 said:
carolinablue":2ornt4e9 said:
ZorntoLargent":2ornt4e9 said:
What a tool.
Our house. Our rules.

Sure, but some jerk would probably tear it down.
But I can promise you, our QB wouldn't come tear it down. He has class and isn't bothered by anything so petty.

hawker84

Reaction score
Aw Mang":da94w9yz said:
carolinablue":da94w9yz said:
lol lame.

Man's got a point. We're in Carolina this sunday, because we pissed away how many 4th quarter leads early on?

253hawk

Reaction score
That's on the team. Don't punish the fans and their ability and willingness to support them for it.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawker84":5ppi3f41 said:
Aw Mang":5ppi3f41 said:
carolinablue":5ppi3f41 said:
lol lame.

Man's got a point. We're in Carolina this sunday, because we pissed away how many 4th quarter leads early on?

Five, but that has nothing to do with the Carolinas' obsession with flags.