.NET Fearless Prediction Thread: #6 Lions at #3 Seahawks

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Lions 23
Hawks 17

Sorry. I've watched this team closely the last 3 weeks against inferior talent and I see no reason for them to suddenly acquire an offensive line or be able to stop the deep ball just out of the blue. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen exhibit A, and I don't see it changing. Thought for sure we were gonna lose to the damn 9ers last week until they cobbled something together and squeaked by. And that Cardinals game. And the Packers game (though on a hot streak). Buccaneers? We haven't looked like anything special since the Patriots game. But with that said, GO HAWKS! I hope the magic strikes and we catch fire without a few of our key guys, Earl firmly at the top of that list. I do hold out hope that Russ losing the brace will make him look like the old elusive Russ. That's what I'll be watching closely... Fingers tightly crossed... That alone could be a difference maker. But yeah, I'm pretty much in the camp that if we do win, it will be in unimpressive fashion, that will impart no confidence for the next round. If we just destroy the Lions tomorrow? Oh yeah. Bandwagon will fill right back up, for sure. Including me. Just not expecting it.

zhawk

Reaction score
well, I'm only a fan, and I don't know anything. but I predict 41-14 hawks. let's get this party started :irishdrinkers:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
This thread is interesting to revisit. A couple notes:

The average prediction gave the Lions twice the score they earned.

The Hawks scored about the average, or slightly above.

Are we becoming pessimistic around here in general? Have fans lost faith or confidence that the Hawks have a winning formula, talent, and coaching due to at-times lackluster execution?

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Lions dropping so many balls kept the points down to single digits. Think that was the biggest factor for no one expecting Lions to only score 6. I mean SF put up 20+ last week