.NET Fearless Prediction Thread: #6 Lions at #3 Seahawks

kf3339

Reaction score
The Hawks will win, but the score is too close for comfort. Yes, just like the Niners last week.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I think this is easier to comprehend analytically. On that note, first to thirty wins.

And it's the good guys.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
It's hard to get a feeling for how this game turns out. Could go either way. I think much of it depends on the weather-if it's just cold and dry, Wilson will be effective and we'll prevail. If it's wet, Wilson will struggle early and things could tumble. The Hawks are so seemingly emotional lately that momentum in the game will be crucial. So with that, I envision us escaping with yet another slow start and tight win.

Detroit City 21
Seahawks 24

chris98251

Reaction score
I look at it this way, Detroit is a Dome team now, he has a messed up finger on his throwing hand, if it's cold that could affect his grip a lot more and he could be a bit erratic, also if any of you have had a injury to a finger or a toe circulation is important and the cold makes that sucker hurt like hell. I hope for the later.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Just not our year
Tate has big game.
Slow start and lack of running game come back to haunt us.

27-19 Detroit

Jimmy Graham plays his last game for us as he demands a trade after this one. Goes on record afterward informing media what a disaster Bevell is and how many times Graham came to Pete asking how he could get more involved but to no avail.

He ends up in Atlanta in what could be final piece to get Matt Ryan to Super Bowl.

Sorry 12's... don't see us winning sunday. Hope I'm wrong

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The fan in me has the hawks winning, the critic seeing how this team has been playing down the stretch has me thinking otherwise. If it turns into a shootout and Stafford and Zenner are moving the ball easily I don't think the landslide will stop. Hester returning has me worried a for an untimely fumble. Kearse as the number 2 will all his drops have me worried. Of course no running game and o line weaker than hickory sticks also has me worried against Ansah. That being said the tools are still there to have a good game and the fans hopefully are going beserk to get them hyped up. We have playoff success and know how to win in the playoffs. Lions might be just happy to be there. We live to play another week although imo it will be their last but you never know. 24-21 Hawks win

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm glad someone started this thread. I've been overwhelmingly busy and on the go the past week. With that said I've been back and forth on this game all week but in the end, it's a playoff game at home and even though I think some have underestimated the lions this year I believe we can still pull this off.

Seahawks 34 - Lions 30

To date: 3 - 2 - 0 (let's hope my right then wrong then right then wring trend ends this week

Overseasfan

Reaction score
This has close game written all over it. I wouldn't really be upset if we lost here but I have a gut feeling we are more likely to win. We get the running game going and barely squeak one out.

Seahawks 23
Lions 20

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":2pakt366 said:
seahawksny":2pakt366 said:
Sorry 12's... don't see us winning sunday. Hope I'm wrong

I don't either, because we play on Saturday.

ADvOtKs.gif

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Lions blow up early then sputter on offense, though leading at halftime.

Brad Allen almost costs us the game.

Seahawks 26
Lions 23

YTD: 10-6

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It's pretty simple for me: Does the opponent have a good D line and an adequate offense? If the answer is yes, that opponent will beat the Hawks. Fortunately, Detroit doesn't have a good D line. Therefore, the Hawks can win. I'm picking them at home.

Hawks 24
Lions 20

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Hawks 8
Lions 0

4 safeties for the win and a shutout for the d. Bring it.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
The doom and gloomers are insane.

Detroit is a bad road team, they have a bad offense, and they are in a bigger slump than we are in.

Seahawks win 23-13

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
For the stat geeks out there like me, here's some fun facts for you ...

Detroit's Pass Defense on the season ...
has allowed a QB Rating against of 106.5 (worst in the NFL)
has allowed 72.7% of passes to be completed against them (again, worst in the NFL)
has a total of 26 sacks to their credit (2nd lowest of any defense in the NFL)

For a team like the Seahawks that have struggled to generate consistent offense behind a shaky offensive line all year long ... that is a breath of fresh air and I'm hoping Russell Wilson and the Hawks inhale deeply. Being that this is a home playoff game, the have Lions lost their last 3 regular season games in a row, and Stafford's injured throwing hand, I'm saying the Hawks win this one. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 24
Detroit 17