Marshawn finally talks to the media

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Only way that could be any more of a win is if they did that video to cover any fines he might get from not talking to the pack of Hyenas/press corp. this week.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
oasis":39293kb8 said:
I love beastmode but they gave him a teleprompter or reading cards and it could not be more obvious -- he kept on reading over the camera and then laughing mid-thought. Skittles should have given him a real fake interview. Also, the "awesomer" whisper at the end is an indicator that they planned for him to say that.

You truly think Marshawn needed cue cards to answer either/or questions? :34853_doh: He was reading some of the questions and busting up because they were ridiculous.

Anyway...

Marshawn is playing the system brilliantly. He avoids thousands of idiot questions for most of 2 years, pays fines that go to charity, and now sits down to answer fun questions for a few minutes and Skittles helps him recoup the cost of the fines. Genius move, Beast Mode.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
oasis":3n2h1qhb said:
I love beastmode but they gave him a teleprompter or reading cards and it could not be more obvious -- he kept on reading over the camera and then laughing mid-thought. Skittles should have given him a real fake interview. Also, the "awesomer" whisper at the end is an indicator that they planned for him to say that.

Whaaaat?? It wasn't real???

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
It's almost as if the people who created that were lampooning the banal nature of NFL media interviews and pointing out the hypocrisy whilst knowing this would increase their brand awareness.

Rex

Reaction score
They should leave him alone if he doesn't want to talk. The game has video so what lame question can be asked?

sutz

Reaction score
Need to bump this back up. Gotta love Beast Mode. You can tell he's having fun, except when they shove 50 mikes in his face and start yelling questions like hecklers at a Cubs game.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":27fvkuzs said:
oasis":27fvkuzs said:

Uhhh, who cares?
exactly. it was so funny that he could not even get through some of the cue cards.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Got to admit that is pretty funny he should do more things like that. Anything to get the media to leave him alone.

dunceface

Reaction score
pmedic920":79ikmx9d said:
That was awesomer than the last video I watched.

Im telling you, it's the media's own fault he is the way he is with them.
Dude has a ton of personality and a great sense of humor.

THIS
I love Shawn's sense of humor!