Metcalf on The Herd with Colin Cowherd

morgulon1

Reaction score
This man could be a true NFL star in the right system. I honestly feel kind of bad.
He should have 1500 yds 10+ TDs per.
This team frustrates the shite out of me.
I'm worried that the good players we have will start looking at other teams once they figure Petey Pete out.

But.....

I'm really thankful and happy as a fan that Seattle goes to the wildcard once in awhile and gets butt rammed by a complete team that's more physical.

Maybe DK could play linebacker ? 🤔

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This man could be a true NFL star in the right system. I honestly feel kind of bad.
I'm worried that the good players we have will start looking at other teams once they figure Petey Pete out.
Why do you think Sherman went to the 49ers? Your post is sadly all too accurate. :(

Aircrew

Reaction score

But.....

I'm really thankful and happy as a fan that Seattle goes to the wildcard once in awhile and gets butt rammed by a complete team that's more physical.

This is where I'm at. When a group of men begin to question the decision making and competence of their leadership, it's over.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Nice interview. You have to give DK credit for choosing Bobby to emulate.

renofox

Reaction score
He wanted it, didn't it? I thought he was asking for it.
From what I remember, he wanted to stay with the Seahawks. I'm pretty sure he brought the 49ers offer to the Seahawks and asked them to try and match it. Pretty sure he was even willing to take a little less.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
From what I remember, he wanted to stay with the Seahawks. I'm pretty sure he brought the 49ers offer to the Seahawks and asked them to try and match it. Pretty sure he was even willing to take a little less.
I may be remembering this incorrectly, certainly. I don't really recall now, though that Athletic article about the dynasty that never was had a lot of good info in it, some of it related to this topic.

renofox

Reaction score
I may be remembering this incorrectly, certainly. I don't really recall now, though that Athletic article about the dynasty that never was had a lot of good info in it, some of it related to this topic.

Here's a column he wrote. GREAT COLUMN! In it, he states that the first thing he did after hammering out the details with the 49ers was to call JS with the opportunity to match.

The part about being willing to settle for less I saw in an interview but it's too much work to find it.

rcaido

Reaction score
Sherm wanted to stay with Seahawks. They didn't think he would return to form from his injury.

I would take no legs Sherman then Trey Flowers and Griffin. Man that was so hard to watch.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

But.....

Right system?
Great Wr's show up in whatever system they are in..
It's up to him to up his game and create with his talent.
You see it like against the Cowboys but then you don't
for stretches.
He still hasn't shown that he can high point enough.
The rookie already has with one hand so it does make me
wonder.

ivotuk

Reaction score
This is true. His fighting with his teammates on the sideline, then refusing to take responsibility for his actions were the last straw. The achilles just made it palatable.

Doug Baldwin got mad at Pete and John for releasing Sherm, but he brought it upon himself. Repeat Rule 1 violator.

Rule 1: Always Protect the Team

Rule 2: No Whining, No Complaining, No Excuses

Rule 3: Be Early

cymatica

Reaction score
"The System" doesn't drop catchable balls.

Just sayin'.
He does do that frequently on the contested long balls outside the numbers, but for some reason the coaches keep trying to hammer that nail when he has had great hands on short to intermediate routes up the middle. Looks like his ball tracking just sucks, and after 5 years I would think he would be utilized to take advantage of what he's good at.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sherman is my favorite on field seahawk of all time and possibly one of my least favorites off the field. Jamal Adams is making me like Sherman more tho

GemCity

Reaction score
False narratives and a lot of repeating what only .netters conjure up.

DK is an incredible receiver. He has his faults…but just because some of you despise him as a person doesn’t make him less of a receiver.

GemCity

Reaction score
He does do that frequently on the contested long balls outside the numbers, but for some reason the coaches keep trying to hammer that nail when he has had great hands on short to intermediate routes up the middle. Looks like his ball tracking just sucks, and after 5 years I would think he would be utilized to take advantage of what he's good at.
How many dropped passes does he have?

I wonder what that looks like compared to Kelce or CeeDee Lamb?

I’m sure there are some that would make that trade in a heartbeat.

I wouldn’t.