Lock Looked Pretty Good

chris98251

Reaction score
Well being a former starter he knows the game at that level and doesn't need acclimation, think that's why Colt McCoy does so well also and Bridgewater. With a better understanding of the game, mechanics and actually knowing an offense much better then anytime prior it's all bonuses for him now.

Rosco

Reaction score
Lock is probably on the trade block. PC is fluffing him up pretty good.

m0ng0

Reaction score
He looks pretty boring and pedestrian this week. Maybe it's play calling?

Rosco

Reaction score
I mean we could.. but why? Lance just went for a 4th and was just a top 5 pick a couple years back. What would lock get us… like a 6th?
Lock would get more than a 6th. Lance is a bust. Lock has at least proven himself to be a legitimate backup at a minimum.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I really hope they don't trade Lock. This team is in a position to make some noise. Without Lock I hate too see what this season would look like if anything happens to Geno

Rosco

Reaction score
I really hope they don't trade Lock. This team is in a position to make some noise. Without Lock I hate too see what this season would look like if anything happens to Geno
Who knows, but PC seems to be hyping up Lock Quite a bit.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m with you.

I see him as a bird in the hand.
At this point I feel like we know we have a pretty solid backup that already knows the system.

I hate to think of what the possibilities are if we were to trade him HOPING to get something better.

sutz

Reaction score
I really can't see them trading Lock away. Not now. He's under contract as our backup. Ahlers is intriguing but not ready for prime time. Lock looked good enough to hold down the fort for a few games should we need him to step in temporarily for Geno. Certainly not for a draft pick next year. Lock is home here, he'll stay.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Iron sharpens iron. Pete pumping up Drew also keeps Geno on the straight. He never did that with Russ and I think he regrets it.

Rainger

Reaction score
Lol what? He had 2nd-4th stringers to play with as well. He's looked pretty damn good considering the talent on his side of the ball
Yes he was and I watched a lot of 2nd string qbs tear up 2nds and thirds in other games. For someone who is supposed to be a starter for other teams against a GB team that might make 3rd place in division he looked very very pedestrian.

Do you believe Geno would have that game with the same personnel? I don't think so.

Edit. Ps not singling him out. I think the whole team looked unsettled in the first 1/2. Was very disappointed that a GB teams 2nds and 3rds were quite a bit better than ours. In all aspects of the gamme