Kam's tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Finger pointing players that disparage their teammates should be automatically released, Kam isn't above the team and he should know better, cut him now before it gets MUCH worse. Many great players eventually fall into this type of crap when they think they are the "greatest" ever & demand continuous props or they lash out against their teammates, because whatever the teams problems, it's the other guys that are at fault for any problems, not them. IMO, Kam is currently in the beginning stages of "cancer" & is likely frustrated by his status & unhappy because of it.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
This proves how much of a tool Kam really is. He showed his true colors when he pulled his holdout stunt. He hung his teammates and coaches out to dry. Seattle never should've welcomed him back like they did. Take the cap hit, release him now. He's a problem.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Kam has all the time in the world to look it up.

Ride off into the sunset with some dignity, man. This looks childish.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
It would be cool if someone would get to the bottom of this. This isn't like video evidence of two incidents like Earl Thomas. This looks to be in response to something, but isn't specific. For all we know, he could have run into Darrell Bevell or Tom Cable and gotten into an argument. It's also possible that he's gotten into a greatest defense of all time argument with Ray Lewis and that would be a stat to look at given the offenses they played with.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Actually, I'm betting this is a continuation of a conversation from last week when the LOB all got together for Sherm's wedding. Some old dogs reminiscing and what not. Probably doing some old dog bickering on Sherm's behalf too. Meh....

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":30imwn8y said:
Get it out in the open. Call them out. Challenge what is unacceptable. Stop pretending there isn't a problem. This is Veteran leadership.

It is time for the offence to be accountable.

Oh please. Stop endorsing pathetic behavior. This would be like the 85 Bears complaining about the offense. ALL THE MONEYYYY was spent on the defense. They're paid to shoulder a good portion of the load, and for the last two years they couldn't even do that consistently.

When you're paid as much as they're paid, you own your shit and stop whining. They keep talking as if the offense is supposed to be overly prolific and give them a free ride. If the offense was prolific, there'd be LESS spent on defense. Pete decided he wanted a ball safe, low risk/ turnover offense and a defense that can hold the fort. They should be grateful for that

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh and there is no divisive locker room, that's all made up by some posters, many of us have said that was going on but the Rose colored crowd could not handle it, it was all Sherman, or Bennett, many have stated that the 3 and outs for three quarters have been wearing down the defense for years now, yet because the offense was able to get by on Wilsons 4th Qtr heroics it was all fine.

Guess not so much as far as the defense feels. It may change with new coaches and a new OC, but it has been there.

Kam may have been drunk, may be venting since he has nothing to lose as far as salary anyway, he may know more about what's going on with Earl and this is a frustration tweet, who knows. But the fact this is another indication about the separation of the two squads is once again a showing that all is not right in the land of OZ.

I have no problem with him calling out the offense, the defense has been carrying them, scratch that dragging them through games for years. The only way it gets fixed is if it's addressed, Pete and John have not held the offense accountable till very recently with Cable and Bevell being let go and the DC Richard who seemed to use a prevent off the line zone approach in regards to defense rather then a Jam and man to man which we were built on.

Maybe this is calling out Pete, maybe this is Calling out Wilson, or both. But it is asking for accountability going forward of the offense.

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":1r1hcyba said:
Oh and there is no divisive locker room, that's all made up by some posters, many of us have said that was going on but the Rose colored crowd could not handle it, it was all Sherman, or Bennett, many have stated that the 3 and outs for three quarters have been wearing down the defense for years now, yet because the offense was able to get by on Wilsons 4th Qtr heroics it was all fine.

Guess not so much as far as the defense feels. It may change with new coaches and a new OC, but it has been there.

Kam may have been drunk, may be venting since he has nothing to lose as far as salary anyway, he may know more about what's going on with Earl and this is a frustration tweet, who knows. But the fact this is another indication about the separation of the two squads is once again a showing that all is not right in the land of OZ.

I have no problem with him calling out the offense, the defense has been carrying them, scratch that dragging them through games for years. The only way it gets fixed is if it's addressed, Pete and John have not held the offense accountable till very recently with Cable and Bevell being let go and the DC Richard who seemed to use a prevent off the line zone approach in regards to defense rather then a Jam and man to man which we were built on.

Maybe this is calling out Pete, maybe this is Calling out Wilson, or both. But it is asking for accountability going forward of the offense.

I have no issues if he did it 3 years ago.

D

DomeHawk

This is one of those rare times when I can see both sides of the argument.

kf3339

Reaction score
Smellyman":2hj0xn5e said:
chris98251":2hj0xn5e said:

I have no issues if he did it 3 years ago.

^

Both are very true.....For today and three years ago.

The fact is that what occurred after the SB loss set the tone for where we are today. There was absolutely no cause/effect on that SB play that lost the game. Not one move whatsoever from PC.

I put all this on PC and have for the last several years. He created the environment on both sides of the ball with a legendary defense and a completely inept offense. No moves were made by him to fix the issue from offensive coaches to offensive players. No change in scheme to fit the players strengths either during the week before game preparation or in-game adjustments. It was just sickening to watch game after game and season after season.

Kam is calling out the offense when the one to call out is PC. It's his team and he calls all the shots.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Kam is correct. The offense has been totally inept. Without a stellar defense, the 'Hawks wouldn't have done shit these past few years. I don't blame a guy for telling the truth. Clearly, there is still something going on behind the scenes. Fault him for putting it out in public if you wish, but don't fault him for telling the truth. I think Pete needs to go. This shit show has been his.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":bne6b4zm said:
Get it out in the open. Call them out. Challenge what is unacceptable. Stop pretending there isn't a problem. This is Veteran leadership.

Yup, there WAS a problem alright, ESPECIALLY when Kam & Co. let Tom Brady eat up that TEN POINT DEFECIT, which was good enough to help them win.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2b64vwbw said:
Sterlinghawk":2b64vwbw said:

Yup, there WAS a problem alright, ESPECIALLY when Kam & Co. let Tom Brady eat up that TEN POINT DEFECIT, which was good enough to help them win.

Defense was decimated by injuries. Kam had a torn MCL. Sherman had the elbow injury. Earl had a torn labrum that would require surgery. Avril and our nickel corner were both knocked out of the game with injuries.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2f8omlqc said:
Kam is correct. The offense has been totally inept. Without a stellar defense, the 'Hawks wouldn't have done shit these past few years. I don't blame a guy for telling the truth. Clearly, there is still something going on behind the scenes. Fault him for putting it out in public if you wish, but don't fault him for telling the truth. I think Pete needs to go. This shit show has been his.
Bullshit...It was Pete's "Shit Show" that got the Seahawks their FIRST Lombardi, it was the collapse of the Defense that allowed Brady to get back into the game, & beat the Seahawks out of their second Lombardi, eh?
It's a TEAM SPORT.
Besides, Lynch & Wilson played a big part in winning it all, that's what TEAMS DO.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Two words. Childish and Petulant.

In fairness this is consistent with 90% of overall twitter use.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2o2who6y said:
scutterhawk":2o2who6y said:
Sterlinghawk":2o2who6y said:

Defense was decimated by injuries. Kam had a torn MCL. Sherman had the elbow injury. Earl had a torn labrum that would require surgery. Avril and our nickel corner were both knocked out of the game with injuries.
I know ALL THIS, and I also know that it's not their fault that they couldn't cut the mustard...Point is, you WIN as a team, and you LOSE as a team, and there's no need for airing dirty laundry.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
scutterhawk":ft1v9vay said:
hawknation2018":ft1v9vay said:
scutterhawk":ft1v9vay said:
Sterlinghawk":ft1v9vay said:

I know ALL THIS, and I also know that it's not their fault that they couldn't cut the mustard...Point is, you WIN as a team, and you LOSE as a team, and there's no need for airing dirty laundry.

This has always been my issue.

I dont care if the defense calls out the offense, but ideally its in session, training, locker room, hell, even at games.

This passive aggressive jabs at each other via social medial does do any of them any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts