Jamal fined $50K for Sideline Incident with Doctor

Msfann

Reaction score
This is dumb and i hope he wins on appeal. If he was dazed and possibly had a concussion then he wasn't in his right mind and shouldn't be fined.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
This is dumb and i hope he wins on appeal. If he was dazed and possibly had a concussion then he wasn't in his right mind and shouldn't be fined.
This was for the Bengals game where Bobo had to go to the blue tent and Adams made inappropriate contact with the doctor. It’s the second time.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

I think it'll get reduced to 25-30k, which is probably a good compromise for what Adams did.

Concussion or not, no player should be allowed to scream and undress an official on national TV.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I think it'll get reduced to 25-30k, which is probably a good compromise for what Adams did.

Concussion or not, no player should be allowed to scream and undress an official on national TV.
Wrong incident. He was yelling at the doctor who was dealing with Bobo.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This was for the Bengals game where Bobo had to go to the blue tent and Adams made inappropriate contact with the doctor. It’s the second time.
What the heck is the matter with these players we've got? Adams' apology from the Giants game means squat now.

Get this team together Pete.

Torc

Reaction score
Maybe the Blue Tent Should be in the locker room so a medical evaluation can happen in privacy instead of on national TV. I know I know, that would mean a possibly concussed player is back takes longer to get back on the field if they do clear the protocols.

Adams should not be fined IMO. But maybe a business worth billions can come up with something less half-assed to take care of players.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
We are that team this year, at least for right now. Big ol target on us, league don't want this stuff, we've set ourselves up to be the example. League is clearly saying, Seattle is the example of what crossing the line we're trying to establish is.

We need to have a quiet 4 weeks, that's what I'm hoping for., minus going 4-0 For us regular guys it can be frustrating when these people who have so much talent choose this path, but, I'll be "ride or die" with this group regardless, they care and they want to win and it's still a really good story and bunch of stories, I hope we can maximize it, not waste it is all.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
You guys should really read the article OR, at the very least, the thread before responding.

Excuses were made for him last time but nobody can make excuses for this incident. It didn't even involve him & he's verbally & physically harassing a doctor on the sidelines.

His apology from the 1st incident was obviously 100% fake & should have been treated that way as far as disciplinary action is concerned.

What an embarrassment.

rcaido

Reaction score
They need to fine him for the first incident too. Every fine should double for each incident. If the coach/personnel cant control their players, then the NFL needs to step up and discipline them hard w/ their wallets and add a suspension too. This one is pretty bad, no excuses this time around.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Money grab by the league and a dumb and hugely excessive penalty where s.o. is concussed.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This could finally be a positive for us on the frustrated side, please football tiki gods, please.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Mount Holmgren would blow his top and I guarantee you the players would shape the hell up right quick. This is where Pete being a Player's Coach isn't always a good thing.
I remember the notorious...
The Holmgren .

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Money grab by the league and a dumb and hugely excessive penalty where s.o. is concussed.
Did you read more than the headline? It's for his actions this past week when he was not the player being looked at. Being concussed isn't a (rightful) excuse for this incident.