Interesting 49er Seahawks comparison I found

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawker84":zx0dj7ug said:
maybe it'll sink in now that it's in black and white for them to see. We moved in put our feet up on the couch, grabbed the remote and helped ourselves to the fridge.
Well, back when we were in the AFC West it was a pretty decent division unlike the NFC West....just sayin'.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Giedi":3071s4ac said:
loafoftatupu":3071s4ac said:
60niners":3071s4ac said:
Funny how you guys willingly scrap your history since it's convenient to your case. What happened in 2002 is no more or less relevant than what happened in 1992.

Except that we never played the Niners with even remote frequency. We are talking about 5-6 times, until 2002. The relevancy is there.
49ers have stank up the joint since 2003, thats for sure. 2011 was the turning point for this more recent rebuilt organization. For the 49ers to get a win at C-link in the playoffs, they have to beat the 12th man and the refs, no easy task. I'm pretty sure Seattle will be favored by many points in that game. It should be a good one if the 49ers are fortunate to have that chance to play up there.
You should if you beat Philadelphia (I think you get the 5 seed this year).

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sorry but what does 5 rings even mean in a conversation about the current teams? The only thing I can think of is to say your team was elite at one point in time so if that's the case then why is it treated like an insult towards Seahawks fans? If you have any class at all you should acknowledge what an elite team looks like and show respect for the team that is currently rated out in nearly every form and fashion as the current elite team in the NFL. By using the 5 rings moniker as proof your team is better just comes off as someone who obviously wasn't around for those rings or they would know what an lite team looks like.

The most popular opinion of Niner fans is Pete is a cheater. No sound reasoning and completely ignores Eddy D. and how he played a role in the Niners 5 rings.

Seahawks DB's hold on every single play. Again completely ignoring that Crabs and Boldin push off on every single play. Your coach complaining to the league about our DB's and then Crab and Boldin blatantly attack our DB's throwing them to the ground repeatedly without a single call.

Comments like they only do it because they know the league can't call it every time. That has to be the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Does anyone believe this? It would take all of one drive assisted by a 5 yard holding called on each play to obviously change the way a team plays and it would be the easiest win a team ever had. Even at the clink.

Complaining to the league about hitting the mobile QB and then sending Brooks after Wilson on a blatant cheap shot that had nothing to do with the play and was only designed as an attempt to injure Wilson.

Seahawks are all on the juice. That and the holding is the only reason that secondary is any good at all. Again going full retard they ignore the facts and live inside their own heads and all the while making excuses for all the crap their team gets into. Lets not forget that Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 am on a work day during the season with a prescription drug not his, found in the car. Lets do just a little math here and ask what kind of prescription drug would you have if you were so hammered out of your mind 2 hours before practice starts that you crashed your car into a tree? It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. That is the perfect scenario where Aderrall would be used. He also had pot in the car but I'm sure it was someone else's just like the adderall.

To them testing positive for a PED (tested in the off season) is much worse than driving drunk around the start of school time and endangering the lives of others during the season and on a work day. It doesn't matter that only two players that were popped are even still on the team or that they currently lead the league in DUI arrests since Harbaugh joined the team.

They like to complain about our crowd noise while ignoring people getting stabbed in their parking lot every year also. How do you do that?

This stuff isn't new either. Since we joined the NFC west in 2002 every off season the Niner trolls have been over the top ignorant. It usually lasted until a few games into the season before reality set in and they would disappear again. This assisted by the NFL hype machine that tried every single year to sell this is the year the Niners take over.

I rooted for the Rams and the Cards in their super bowl games because they were NFC west teams and overall not the worst fan base but the Niners have been impossible for me to root for since 2002. That fan base is like a spoiled rotten child who is beyond entitled. Nothing they do is ever bad and anything any other team does is cheating. They cannot even remotely acknowledge that another team could possibly actually be good.

Everything being said I should point out that every fan base has some good and bad and my statement paints every Niner fan as bad which isn't true. Unfortunately for Niner fans that bad dominates their fan base at a rate of like 10-1 and I think much of that is due to the older fans having separated themselves from the new ones and who could blame them.

To me this is less about a rivalry and more about hating the current fan base, coaching staff and most of the players. Every time we play a team that has already played the Niners you read their web pages and it seems unanimous that every teams fans complain about the Niners fans. It's not an exaggeration either. That fan base is considered by anyone they come in contact with as ignorant. It really should be embarrassing to the Niner fans but they seem completely ignorant to that fact as well.

Anyway that is the end of my rant. Have a great day.