Still enjoying the 49er tears

Marvin49

Reaction score
I feel it. Watching all the fan reactions to Wilson throwing the INT at the end of the Patriots SB gave me so much joy for an offseason when my team blew chunks.

Its all a part of a rivalry.

Weadoption

Reaction score
the pain
make it stop, when does this 2nd place shit misery almost coulda woulda shoulda nightmare cult of almostism end?
I’m switching hard core to my Hawks family side and looking forward to the upcoming draft big time. I hope we draft a qb man, and hit on him, Hawks would explode with the pieces they have in place. Or maybe Geno rebounds if they can get the running game going and consistent putting the ball way more into DK hands. They need to use DK like Puka in a way, he’s one of the biggest mismatches in the sports and they need to rethink their entire offensive philosophy around getting DK the ball.

Boohman14

Reaction score

xray

Reaction score
Don't laugh too loud . The Hawks , just like always , have to play SF twice this season . ;)

olyfan63

Reaction score
If Greenlaw doesn't get injured and leave the game, the 49ers probably win. People underestimate what Greenlaw means to the Niners.

Weadoption

Reaction score
we could have 3 Greenlaws, 2 Bluelaws and Jim Brown in his prime at running back and Patty would still drive down the field and beat you if you give him that chance at the end of a game.
all you can do is tip your hat to the man.
that’s sports

94Smith

Reaction score
At least with the combine and free agency firing up the media will have something else to talk about

Welshers2

Reaction score
At least with the combine and free agency firing up the media will have something else to talk about
There's no need to talk about anything else. Until the next Super Bowl, the 49ers incredible choke job will remain the biggest story in sports. Santa Clara is the biggest group of chokers ever. They choke every single time.

rjas77

Reaction score
I feel it. Watching all the fan reactions to Wilson throwing the INT at the end of the Patriots SB gave me so much joy for an offseason when my team blew chunks.

Its all a part of a rivalry.
You just had to bring that didn’t you ;)

RedAlice

Reaction score

It’s all a part of a rivalry.

Did you also have some small pleasure when the Rams only scored 3 v the Pats?

morgulon1

Reaction score
FIFY.

New visual... imagine the whole Whiner team being waterboarded with Choke-a-Roni at the same time... all centered on the Chiefs logo at Arrowhead Stadium. lol
I thought about that as I typed it. Only older people would get the macaroni advert reference .

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
the Superbowl loser curse is a real thing. 9ers will flame out and the following year the bill comes due. LOVE IT.

Latest posts