Still enjoying the 49er tears

94Smith

Reaction score
that's not hope, thems facts.
It's far from a universal rule. I could see if they were having a mass exodus of players or coaches but that is not the case. Injuries derailed 2020

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
It's far from a universal rule. I could see if they were having a mass exodus of players or coaches but that is not the case. Injuries derailed 2020
I could be wrong but isn't 2025 when a lot of key players contracts end including Purdy?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Yes some but luckily its 2024
when is the last time the Superbowl losers made it back again much less made the playoffs? I predict a fall off next year. Still a great team with a great coach but it will be a down year followed by a steady decline.

94Smith

Reaction score
when is the last time the Superbowl losers made it back again much less made the playoffs? I predict a fall off next year. Still a great team with a great coach but it will be a down year followed by a steady decline.
It's rare that even the Superbowl winners make it back. It's just hard to make it to the Superbowl. I can only speak of the 49ers, 2020 was derailed by injuries. 2014 they obviously lost to the Seahawks in the NFC championship which is still a pretty good season.

seabowl

Reaction score
The only reason why I was rooting for the 49ers to win the Super Bowl was for someone who is a former client of mine in Johnny, Holland, who is the linebacker coach for them. He and I ended up becoming friends and he’s had a rough road the last few years going through cancer. If it wasn’t for his cancer now, there’s no question in my mind he would be named the defensive coordinator of the Niners. Again, I’m no Niner fan by any stretch however, I wanted him to win another ring. FYI he won one with the Packers as their special teams coach during the Favre years and later Holmgren brought him to the Seahawks to be a coach as well.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The only reason why I was rooting for the 49ers to win the Super Bowl was for someone who is a former client of mine in Johnny, Holland, who is the linebacker coach for them. He and I ended up becoming friends and he’s had a rough road the last few years going through cancer. If it wasn’t for his cancer now, there’s no question in my mind he would be named the defensive coordinator of the Niners. Again, I’m no Niner fan by any stretch however, I wanted him to win another ring. FYI he won one with the Packers as their special teams coach during the Favre years and later Holmgren brought him to the Seahawks to be a coach as well.

That’s just incredibly sad.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
i just hope he can beat his cancer. Shit, I didn’t know he had it

xray

Reaction score
There's no real reason to beat up on SF anymore ; because this season the NFCW will belong to the Rams . The Hawks take it in 2025 .

seabowl

Reaction score
i just hope he can beat his cancer. Shit, I didn’t know he had it
It looks like Sorensen is getting the job. Again, Johnny’s résumé is so far advanced compared to Sorenson, but his cancer is preventing him from taking the job. Frankly, he probably would’ve gotten it over even Salah and Ryan’s too.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Here’s one of many articles written about him on it.

So, from this, it appears that he’s undergoing car-t. My mil almost did so for her non hodgkins.

It involves growing A lot of T cells in vitro armed with specific cancer fighting properties. Once they’ve got enough, you get the nuke chemo designed to wipe out all your T cells after which they pump the modified T cells into you. The problem is that these cells wont be the same ones your bone marrow initiates to replace them.

Last edited:

Latest posts