Jalen Carter threatened to Kill 49er and his kids

RiverDog

Reaction score
We'll see what, if anything, the NFL's investigation turns up. I certainly don't want to jump to any conclusions. It sounds too much like a he said, she said sort of thing.

But regardless of the outcome, this is exactly the type of thing that the red character flags indicated might be a problem for whichever team took Carter and one of the reasons why we were wise to take Witherspoon.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Yikes! Some NFL players are assholes.

Truth be told though aggressiveness is a quality looked for in the NFL so it is no surprise when a higher percent of players (then the general public) get in trouble for that sort of behavior.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
how long till he's found wandering a suburban neighborhood naked?
Gotta work your way up to that level.
Step 1 urban ATV obstacle course
Step 2 grappling with a cop in a convenience store
Step 3 wandering naked in school zone

hmm now that I think about it…suppose you could argue:
Step 1 street racing grim reaper
Step 2 shoplifting incident

Carter definitely overachieved with Step 1 so it makes up for a weaker Step 2 (still amazed the cop didn’t shoot Malik).

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Don't say it in the field, then. Find out where he lives, follow him until he gets out of his car, then say it. It's that easy.
Sneaking to the opposing teams shower and say it there

Anyway speaking of that I’m reminded of an epic shower fight in high school - it was weird enough and awkward enough as it was let alone two dudes fist fighting in the showers.

And that’s either TMI or not enough.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score

Anyway speaking of that I’m reminded of an epic shower fight in high school - it was weird enough and awkward enough as it was let alone two dudes fist fighting in the showers.

And that’s either TMI or not enough.
Do you think it moved. (Seinfeld reference)

bigcc

Reaction score
Dude should be banned from the NFL. Athletes hear crap all the time, comes with the notoriety and money, and if they don't know how to deal with it, then pay someone to teach them.

You NEVER threaten a man's family. There can be consequences....
That shit is absolutely fair during the game so I gotta disagree

Dragging it on outside the game at all isn't right though, and for weeks with family and friends is completely unhinged.

I'd be nervous as an eagles fan

xray

Reaction score
Never telegraph your violent intentions . Just smile and take them out , when they least expect it . Just kiddin . Maybe . ;)

TwilightError

Reaction score
Don't say it in the field, then. Find out where he lives, follow him until he gets out of his car, then say it. It's that easy.
Take flight from Philly to San Fran, stalk the dude for days, quickly threaten family, fly back to Philly -> profit.

RiverDog

Reaction score
That shit is absolutely fair during the game so I gotta disagree

Dragging it on outside the game at all isn't right though, and for weeks with family and friends is completely unhinged.

I'd be nervous as an eagles fan
Every time I hear about in game trash talking, I remember an interview with Lester Hayes, former Raiders All Pro cornerback and one of the most notorious trash talkers in the game.

Haynes recalled how despite his best efforts to get inside Seahawks wide receiver Steve Largent's head, he couldn't get him so much get him to even glance at him. Haynes honestly wondered if Largent was deaf.

The only time Haynes knew that Largent had heard him was after Largent got through burning him for a 40-yard gain, after getting up from being tackled, Largent looked straight at Haynes, laughing his guts out.

ivotuk

Reaction score

From North Dallas 40: "Hey Tripod! If that thing gets hard, there won't be room for any of us in here!" Tripod points back at him and says: "There's always be room for you!"