I hate our offense

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ok, it looks like the NFL.com writer that said nine three-and-outs was wrong. Looking at the drive chart, I count seven if you include the aborted drive ending at halftime.

Six punts when almost every drive started in good field position against a Crabtree mediocre defense, though. Not great, but not as bad as implied by the wrong info in that article. *shrug*

Tinymac2

Reaction score
I thought the O play calling was offensive. I would rather they just handed off to ML everytime. When did we become a finesse team?

chris98251

Reaction score
I think after enough time to evaluate things we need to find out why during Carroll's tenure we need a medic ward for our offensive line, since his first season we have had a long streak of our offensive lineman being continually on the injured list, not just one but several each and every year. Every team gets dings but ours seems to get injured significantly that cause them to miss several games.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":2mbj52z8 said:
I think after enough time to evaluate things we need to find out why during Carroll's tenure we need a medic ward for our offensive line, since his first season we have had a long streak of our offensive lineman being continually on the injured list, not just one but several each and every year. Every team gets dings but ours seems to get injured significantly that cause them to miss several games.
This isn't something that started with Carroll's tenure. We started having a very injury-prone O-line after we lost Hutch.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm starting to get ticked at the piss poor pass blocking in the Tom Cable era. It's ridculously bad, and it won't be cute or funny when Wilson gets seriously hurt. He's getting so good that eventually, someone will take the 15 yard penalty and the fine to give him the Brady treatment and go for the knees full speed.

The thing I hate about our offense is our total lack of killer instinct. I can't figure out if Bevell is taking his foot off the gas, or if our offense collectively just loses mental focus when we're up by 10 points. Having an elite defense might give that tendency.

One of these games being cute is going to cost us, and it won't be against an elite team, but a team we didn't take serioiusly and we should've beaten. Like the 2012 team, losing to Detroit and Miami; either one of those games wins us HFA and teams are coming to us. How does that turn out ?

Latest posts