These Issues On Offense Sound Eerily Familiar…

toffee

Reaction score
Waldron, IMO, is doing OK. He made some nice adjustments in the second half of the game. It just feels to me like they are having problems getting rhythm on O for several reasons penalties being a big one, not being able to protect Geno in certain formations, Geno's accuracy was off in the first half, indecisive routes, it's like one play, or penalty or something that knocks them off of schedule. ...I just keep waiting for them to dial it in... I think it will be just one game that throws them over the top.anfbthenbthey just explode. I know it's going to happen its just a matter of when.

LTH
You sir are the best antidote for fade & company :)

keasley45

Reaction score
Waldron, IMO, is doing OK. He made some nice adjustments in the second half of the game. It just feels to me like they are having problems getting rhythm on O for several reasons penalties being a big one, not being able to protect Geno in certain formations, Geno's accuracy was off in the first half, indecisive routes, it's like one play, or penalty or something that knocks them off of schedule. ...I just keep waiting for them to dial it in... I think it will be just one game that throws them over the top.anfbthenbthey just explode. I know it's going to happen its just a matter of when.

LTH
Couldn't agree more.

Waldron was sharper today. Will give him credit. But I swear though, I wish the dude would just line up our guys up and get the job done without all the over the top smoke and mirrors he plays sometimes.

More #26, please.

Reactions: LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more.

Waldron was sharper today. Will give him credit. But I swear though, I wish the dude would just line up our guys up and get the job done without all the over the top smoke and mirrors he plays sometimes.

More #26, please.
Yes! I liked the fact that they pounded the run it made a huge difference in protecting Geno... ZC was awesome today. And so was Walker, both are just punishing backs and I like the way they used them in the passing game. I want to see more of that!

LTH

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more.

More #26, please.

Pete's wants it done a certain way. Waldron is not acting autonomously.

Different assistant coaches, different QBs, same persistent issues.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Waldron has been pass happy. This game looked like Pete got in his ear. It was a more balanced game.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Waldron has been pass happy. This game looked like Pete got in his ear. It was a more balanced game.

I agree to a certain extent. They also had been blown the hell out the prior week, so…. the entire operation on offense was put under the microscope after that piss poor performance.

They went hurry up out of empty at a certain point. They were trying everything to get Geno and the offense going.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
All those issues are in Denver, my friend.
Bahahahah. No they aren't. Payton has turned Wilson into a checkdown Charlie w/some screens mixed in (Things I was told he was incapable of, and not a Pete philosophy issue.), who occasionally takes deep shots off playaction.

Convenient that you had none of this to say when we were doing those things. Like heavy TE sets, throwing over the middle, etc. I suppose all the success we had was Waldron going rogue?

First of all, I've criticized these issues on offense for YEARS. The blame resides with Pete because he is the one common denominator. I started with Bevell, then over they years, as the issues persisted I realized it was Pete. It's even more glaring with no Russ to scapegoat.

2nd, Jimmy Graham owns all of the TE receiving records. Wilson was throwing him the ball.
Cable had Jimmy lining up inline, foolishly. If they had flexed him out, he would've been even better.

Will Dissly was going to break those records as well, but he had season ending injuries in both of his first 2 seasons, when he was on an early torrid pace. Not bad for a QB who supposedly didn't target TEs.

You're simply spewing blatant lies. And for your other large walls of drivel. Keep those posts concise and to the point if you actually want people to read them.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
My observation for the past three years too, although he did have his moments here and there, but those were few and far in between
I agree to a certain extent. They also had been blown the hell out the prior week, so…. the entire operation on offense was put under the microscope after that piss poor performance.

They went hurry up out of empty at a certain point. They were trying everything to get Geno and the offense going.
So they coached and tried to help a struggling QB by running the ball more and going hurry up to keep the same defense on the field.

getnasty

Reaction score
Does anyone here think the Seahawks are underachieving? There 6-3 but do you beleive they should be 7-2? 8-1?

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score

Geno not throwing over the middle.

Is it a height issue, or a Pete issue?

BASF

Reaction score
It is a setting up defenses to have the middle open later in the game. The defenses open the middle more than against normal teams because our tendency to avoid it.