I guess we will always have that one SB...

strohmin

Reaction score
...to be proud of

I dont see us ever being real contenders under Pete again. Cincinatti is an over rated team this year and we layed a big fat egg coming out of a bye. Pete always hypes this trash team up during a bye and we always lay an egg. Defense played really well after starting so bad but this offense went from good to terrible over the last 2 weeks. There is no real discipline or accountability with this team.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I dont see us ever being real contenders under Pete again. Cincinatti is an over rated team this year and we layed a big fat egg coming out of a bye. Pete always hypes this trash team up during a bye and we always lay an egg. Defense played really well after starting so bad but this offense went from good to terrible over the last 2 weeks. There is no real discipline or accountability with this team.

Lets be real... Unless its SF or Dallas in the SB for the NFC,

the AFC Championship is the SBN for the NFL. And itll come down to, Miami, Bengals, and Chiefs. 2 of those three will square off for the consolation prize of being in the SB unless its one of the 2 NFC teams I listed.

Smellyman

Reaction score

the AFC Championship is the SBN for the NFL. And itll come down to, Miami, Bengals, and Chiefs. 2 of those three will square off for the consolation prize of being in the SB unless its one of the 2 NFC teams I listed.
Philly

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I didn’t realize that the playoffs started in week 6 this year. Hmmmm. I guess there’s always next year. Just to be clear, do the Seahawks not have 12 more games? Because by my count, that’s most of the season. 3/4 of it actually.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score

I dont see the Bengals as a superbowl team.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
I didn’t realize that the playoffs started in week 6 this year. Hmmmm. I guess there’s always next year. Just to be clear, do the Seahawks not have 12 more games? Because by my count, that’s most of the season. 3/4 of it actually.
They are losing by bone headed decisions and mistakes. Also, If the offense plays good, the defense sucks and if the defense plays good then the offense sucks. I dont think this team is capable of not hurting itself when it matters. This was a very winnable game and they just choked it away.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Y'all do realize this was not a SB team to start the season to begin with. Did we not watch just how large of a talent gap there is between the Niners and the Hawks when they smashed the Hawks not once, not twice, but THREE times last year? Did we forget that Geno ended last season laying an egg. This season is one you HOPE moves forward into NEXT season as a contender (and the Niners coming down a little more).

KinesProf

Reaction score
Fun fact - no team that ever went on to win the Super Bowl has ever had a frustrating regular season loss that same season. Don't quote me on that, though.

Anyone else remember the frustration here from December 8th - December 22nd, 2013?

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'm under no illusion that this team is destined for the Super Bowl, nor am I particularly optimistic about the chances of Pete turning this team into something more than a .500ish mediocre one and done playoff team as he has produced over the past 7 years or so.

However, we are still a 3-2 team, one game behind in the loss column in not only our division but in the conference as well, and with roughly 70% of the regular season left to play. To say that it's premature to conclude that we'll be doing nothing but reminiscing about our one Super Bowl win is a gross understatement.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Isn't this technically year 2 of a rebuild in Pete's 2nd stint? Now many coaches really get that opportunity. (At least with the same team.) I'm speaking in terms of the divorce from Wilson and shaking up the roster.

Curious where this team is in 1-2 more seasons. But as KinesProf above has stated, we still have a whole season ahead of us right now. 4-2 is in front of us. Let's focus on getting correct against Arizona.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Lol. I'm not even borhering with the content in here with a title like that. However, I can only assume it's hilarious, thanks for the smile. Cheers.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I really hope Geno wins a Super Bowl for Seattle. One because it’s Seattle. Two because my father-in-law is a huge Jets fan and hates Geno and think he sucks.

But until Geno proves he can win the big game and not fumble or throw a pick that ruins that chance. Then I just don’t think he’s capable of winning the game.

Let’s see how Geno responds the next couple of weeks. Maybe this could be his wake up call.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Do you HONESTLY think he can? I wanted to, but come on. He doesn't come up in the clutch, his field vision is pretty damn bad, and he doesn't have that killer instinct with the game on the line.

soxhawk

Reaction score
He needs to run more. Even if only to keep the opposing D honest. Or roll out more ... Just use those legs.