I actually think the Rams win this one.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1n96h9db said:
seahawksny":1n96h9db said:
the Jets killed him. A guy with that much talent should be playing somehwere

He could be playing somewhere, if he agreed to switch positions to H-Back or TE..........but he's the arrogant one that still thinks he can play QB in the NFL.

Option #1: Go to Canada and prove it.
Option #2: Swallow some pride and switch to H-Back or TE
Option #3: Sit at home

IMO Tebow could be a very talented H-Back, which if you look around the league is a blossoming position. But he's too arrogant in his QB skills to even consider it.

Ive been saying option # 2 for years, even before he was drafted. You don't think Manning would like a guy like that blocking for him in Denver? Affording both players is a different story

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":2alvow0f said:
I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?

The Seahawks haven't lost a game by more than 7 points in over a year and a half.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
This person is going to be really bummed out when he wakes from the drunk and realizes the game in in St Louis and not Seattle, and the Rams lost.... What a bad Monday this person is going to have!!! :34853_tinfoil:

Veilside

Reaction score
RamBlu4U":1g065xwc said:
These guys are from a huskie posing as 49er fans posing as Seahawk fans posing as Ram fans to make ram fans look bad.

They are probably in their mom's basement with a woody in their sweat pants giggling at your responses.

True rams fans know this will be a plunger rape and will be watching game 5 of the world series. The stadium is all yours.

lol what? This got a lot more complicated than I thought. Where was the inference of it being a 49ers fan?

Were they posting from in a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream?

Hawknight

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe we should just sit Wilson out for this one and let Jackson waste the Rams......It's so easy even a backup could do it (revised Geico quote)

cdallan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1b68mu62 said:
RockHawk":1b68mu62 said:
I don't have the heart to lock it.

Boy, that seems out of character.

There's all kinds of strange behaviour happening over the last few days.

A couple of days ago one poster described me as one of his idols. Of course, it was the declaration of a disturbed and deluded person engaged in a cry for help. But if I let that put me off, I never would have had intercourse throughout my early 20s.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Veilside":34ciinuj said:
RamBlu4U":34ciinuj said:
These guys are from a huskie posing as 49er fans posing as Seahawk fans posing as Ram fans to make ram fans look bad.

They are probably in their mom's basement with a woody in their sweat pants giggling at your responses.

True rams fans know this will be a plunger rape and will be watching game 5 of the world series. The stadium is all yours.

lol what? This got a lot more complicated than I thought. Where was the inference of it being a 49ers fan?

Were they posting from in a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream?
In a Taco Bell inside your mind! Duh DUHHHHH!

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Hawknight":36t28h87 said:
I was thinking maybe we should just sit Wilson out for this one and let Jackson waste the Rams......It's so easy even a backup could do it (revised Geico quote)
Thing is...he HAS done it!! 24/7...I mean...24-7. :0190l:

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
RockHawk":9fawfjsr said:
Fitz the Ram":9fawfjsr said:
Before the Carolina game i think the Rams had a decent chance for the Monday night matchup in St.Louis. Not a great chance, but a decent one. After the game though.....losing Bradford, the drops, the miscues, the overall ugliness of the game, i don't like our chances.

It is the NFL and any given week any team can come out with the win, hell, we somehow beat the Saints in 2011 with Feeley at QB, one of our only 2 wins that year, so anything is possible.

Having said that, i give the Rams about a 5%-10% chance of winning come Monday. I give them a chance since it is in St. Louis and I'm hoping the team is pissed off after the Carolina game and plays balls to the wall.

If our defense can handle Lynch and Wilson in the run game like we did to Cam and co, that will be a start(easier said than done i know), but our secondary will have to step up big time and play their best game of the season. Wilson is much better at extending plays without breaking for the run then Cam is.

Hopefully Stacy can have a solid day moving the chains.

WR's need to stop dropping the damn ball, especially in the end zone(if we make it there).

Clemens...well.....i wish i had something nice to say about him but really can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Will take close to a miracle for the Rams to win Monday, but hell, any given Sunday.....

Hope for an injury free and good game.

Thank you for saving face for rams fans by being knowledgeable and realistic. I actually give the Rams a better than 10% chance simply because we are due for a total, all-around stinker and this will very likely happen on the road.

If you guys had an all-around stinker on Monday, i still think you would pull out the win. Would be nice to win and anything is possible i suppose, don't think it will happen, but would be nice.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I suspect the dome will be mostly empty and the fans that are there will be Seahawks fans, because of game 5 World Series...

pmedic920

Reaction score
cdallan":240yizh4 said:
Sgt. Largent":240yizh4 said:
seahawk 17":240yizh4 said:
Can I get cliff notes on why he is excited for the game, but coming to Seattle to watch it?

You ever been to St. Louis?

No.

But, to be fair, neither has he.

BTW, what is wrong with us that we are still talking about this?

Boredom. 11 days is a long wait.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
cdallan":1kfk3uo5 said:
RolandDeschain":1kfk3uo5 said:
RockHawk":1kfk3uo5 said:
I don't have the heart to lock it.

Boy, that seems out of character.

There's all kinds of strange behaviour happening over the last few days.

A couple of days ago one poster described me as one of his idols. Of course, it was the declaration of a disturbed and deluded person engaged in a cry for help. But if I let that put me off, I never would have had intercourse throughout my early 20s.

Yeah that was me. My real life sucks so my online persona is very clingy and lame, and has never had intercourse. I also think Hawk Strap is the paragon of awesomeness.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

0503_casual-new-york_ob.gif

What.