I actually think the Rams win this one.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Before the Carolina game i think the Rams had a decent chance for the Monday night matchup in St.Louis. Not a great chance, but a decent one. After the game though.....losing Bradford, the drops, the miscues, the overall ugliness of the game, i don't like our chances.

It is the NFL and any given week any team can come out with the win, hell, we somehow beat the Saints in 2011 with Feeley at QB, one of our only 2 wins that year, so anything is possible.

Having said that, i give the Rams about a 5%-10% chance of winning come Monday. I give them a chance since it is in St. Louis and I'm hoping the team is pissed off after the Carolina game and plays balls to the wall.

If our defense can handle Lynch and Wilson in the run game like we did to Cam and co, that will be a start(easier said than done i know), but our secondary will have to step up big time and play their best game of the season. Wilson is much better at extending plays without breaking for the run then Cam is.

Hopefully Stacy can have a solid day moving the chains.

WR's need to stop dropping the damn ball, especially in the end zone(if we make it there).

Clemens...well.....i wish i had something nice to say about him but really can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Will take close to a miracle for the Rams to win Monday, but hell, any given Sunday.....

Hope for an injury free and good game.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":2e7gz33q said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Make sure you get to the stadium plenty early, as I'm sure it will be very crowded.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":2k9sqt5r said:
Before the Carolina game i think the Rams had a decent chance for the Monday night matchup in St.Louis. Not a great chance, but a decent one. After the game though.....losing Bradford, the drops, the miscues, the overall ugliness of the game, i don't like our chances.

It is the NFL and any given week any team can come out with the win, hell, we somehow beat the Saints in 2011 with Feeley at QB, one of our only 2 wins that year, so anything is possible.

Having said that, i give the Rams about a 5%-10% chance of winning come Monday. I give them a chance since it is in St. Louis and I'm hoping the team is pissed off after the Carolina game and plays balls to the wall.

If our defense can handle Lynch and Wilson in the run game like we did to Cam and co, that will be a start(easier said than done i know), but our secondary will have to step up big time and play their best game of the season. Wilson is much better at extending plays without breaking for the run then Cam is.

Hopefully Stacy can have a solid day moving the chains.

WR's need to stop dropping the damn ball, especially in the end zone(if we make it there).

Clemens...well.....i wish i had something nice to say about him but really can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Will take close to a miracle for the Rams to win Monday, but hell, any given Sunday.....

Hope for an injury free and good game.

Thank you for saving face for rams fans by being knowledgeable and realistic. I actually give the Rams a better than 10% chance simply because we are due for a total, all-around stinker and this will very likely happen on the road.

Decimation

Reaction score
Lol the Rams have no shot in hell at winning this game. It will be nice to get another road game over with. 7-1 is going to feel really good. Enjoy watching us in the playoffs.

Nice attempt at trolling, by the way.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":iwn0xcpt said:
Scottemojo":iwn0xcpt said:
I loved the OP. A work of art, it was.

True. I liked the callback to the "Who's Going to Cover the Rams" post, in particular.

I loved starting with Laurinitis, but finishing with needing to keep the defense off the field.

Hawk fans, don't label this trolling. Read it over and over, and appreciate how awesome it really is. The OP could have wussed out and finished with Any Given Sunday, the hopeful mantra of fans of bad teams, but no, he even finished with style.

I actually slow clapped it out.

Hawknight

Reaction score
This thread continues...I'm more surprised about that than this poster claiming the Rams to win.

rsm650

Reaction score
Your points could all be correct. We could have less time of possession, give up tons of first downs, and be behind at halftime.

That being said, this game is not in Seattle and the Rams are not going to blow out the Seahawks even in a win for them.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3po25w0h said:
Hawk fans, don't label this trolling. Read it over and over, and appreciate how awesome it really is. The OP could have wussed out and finished with Any Given Sunday, the hopeful mantra of fans of bad teams, but no, he even finished with style.

Why shouldn't we label it as trolling? That's what it is. That doesn't mean it's not well done and very entertaining to boot, but it's basically the dictionary definition of trolling.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30l4gdi7 said:
Scottemojo":30l4gdi7 said:

Why shouldn't we label it as trolling? That's what it is. That doesn't mean it's not well done and very entertaining to boot, but it's basically the dictionary definition of trolling.

Trolling is inciting someone on purpose to get a rise out of them. I don't think that was the OP's intent, he apparently thinks his Rams actually have a chance Monday, and laid out why he thinks that. That IMO is not trolling, unless you think he's not being genuine.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody has caught this but me. The OP is just another parody of "5 reasons" that I used to see a lot over at the Husky site dawgman. It's pretty much a joke, guys.

The 5 reasons he listed were the exact same ones we used to see on the husky board...mentions a player on defense, the average weight of the OL, the new assistant coach, etc...has nobody really ever seen this before?