I actually think the Rams win this one.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2ymwf9ka said:
Scottemojo":2ymwf9ka said:
Hawk fans, don't label this trolling. Read it over and over, and appreciate how awesome it really is. The OP could have wussed out and finished with Any Given Sunday, the hopeful mantra of fans of bad teams, but no, he even finished with style.

I actually slow clapped it out.

Why shouldn't we label it as trolling? That's what it is. That doesn't mean it's not well done and very entertaining to boot, but it's basically the dictionary definition of trolling.
I know what it is Roland, but to accurately describe this one of a kind post, we would need a term for when you troll your own self.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Just wondering what Attendance will be like for that game. Another one where Hawks fans outnumber the Home fans by the end of the game?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1lxhofof said:
Sgt. Largent":1lxhofof said:
[ That IMO is not trolling, unless you think he's not being genuine.

How could anyone think the OP was genuine!?

You can be genuine and still have a crazy opinion........just talk to 95% of our parents and grandparents that sit and watch Fox News all day.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2pm2b2gi said:
SacHawk2.0":2pm2b2gi said:
Sgt. Largent":2pm2b2gi said:

You can be genuine and still have a crazy opinion........just talk to 95% of our parents and grandparents that sit and watch Fox News all day.

It's not genuine...everyone needs to listen to me!

It's a "5 reasons" thread...if anyone has ever frequented dawgman's message board, they would know this too. The OP is a husky fan, and his entire post is an inside joke to anyone who has ever been there. People used to actually make ridiculous predictions like the OP did here about the huskies winning back when they were terrible under Willingham, so it eventually turned into a very long running joke.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1zg4d4cf said:
Trolling is inciting someone on purpose to get a rise out of them. I don't think that was the OP's intent, he apparently thinks his Rams actually have a chance Monday, and laid out why he thinks that. That IMO is not trolling, unless you think he's not being genuine.

I'm operating under the assumption, which I believe to have a very high probability of being correct, that he doesn't actually believe everything he posted. :)

cdallan

Reaction score
City Of Reign":vtfjy93i said:
Wow, McGruff took the bait and fed the damn troll. I propose a punishment to be determined by the 3 kings iRo, Throwdown, and Pehawk. All in favor say Aye.

Actually, this is the funniest part of the thread.

Throwdown, you don't need to be embarrassed about being elevated to a king of smack, as you were being placed into the same group as iRo and someone whose stated intention is never to post here ever again.

I think you are being trolled within a troll thread. Meta-trolling has just been invented. You should feel honoured.

I am actually outraged on your behalf - I think you have some juice. Roland, on the other hand, smacks lighter than the Ghost of Pehawk.

Decimation

Reaction score
seahawksny":1uidzida said:
TwilightError":1uidzida said:
With Tebow on helm? Even then, God is on Wilsons side..

Tebow?????????

he is on the rams?
I think what he means by that is the QB play on that team, behind Bradford, is equivalent to Tim Tebow. Unless the Rams actually signed him? If so then that's just as pathetic.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
Can I get cliff notes on why he is excited for the game, but coming to Seattle to watch it?

TIA

Veilside

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1ahj2a1w said:
Sgt. Largent":1ahj2a1w said:
SacHawk2.0":1ahj2a1w said:
Sgt. Largent":1ahj2a1w said:

It's not genuine...everyone needs to listen to me!

It's a "5 reasons" thread...if anyone has ever frequented dawgman's message board, they would know this too. The OP is a husky fan, and his entire post is an inside joke to anyone who has ever been there. People used to actually make ridiculous predictions like the OP did here about the huskies winning back when they were terrible under Willingham, so it eventually turned into a very long running joke.

I think you're wasting your breath. If people couldn't figure it out once it was stated that the IP was from Everett then......

I appreciate you clarifying even further though so I get the joke now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawk 17":2qk0rd99 said:
Can I get cliff notes on why he is excited for the game, but coming to Seattle to watch it?

You ever been to St. Louis?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
cdallan":qlo317sz said:
I am actually outraged on your behalf - I think you have some juice. Roland, on the other hand, smacks lighter than the Ghost of Pehawk.

I don't get it. I rarely try to talk smack. Pehawk did nothing but. You think I'm trying to be like him? Give me a break, you're more clueless than I thought. Also, how about we keep the personal jabs and hostilities to more appropriate forums?

seahawksny

Reaction score
Decimation":27snq7a0 said:
seahawksny":27snq7a0 said:
TwilightError":27snq7a0 said:
With Tebow on helm? Even then, God is on Wilsons side..

Tebow?????????

he is on the rams?
I think what he means by that is the QB play on that team, behind Bradford, is equivalent to Tim Tebow. Unless the Rams actually signed him? If so then that's just as pathetic.

Im one of the few that felt that if it weren't for last years circus caused by that buffoon rex ryan, tebow would be playing and maybe even starting somewhere. the Jets killed him. A guy with that much talent should be playing somehwere

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawksny":2tqd7tst said:
the Jets killed him. A guy with that much talent should be playing somehwere

He could be playing somewhere, if he agreed to switch positions to H-Back or TE..........but he's the arrogant one that still thinks he can play QB in the NFL.

Option #1: Go to Canada and prove it.
Option #2: Swallow some pride and switch to H-Back or TE
Option #3: Sit at home

IMO Tebow could be a very talented H-Back, which if you look around the league is a blossoming position. But he's too arrogant in his QB skills to even consider it.

RamBlu4U

Reaction score
These guys are from a huskie posing as 49er fans posing as Seahawk fans posing as Ram fans to make ram fans look bad.

They are probably in their mom's basement with a woody in their sweat pants giggling at your responses.

True rams fans know this will be a plunger rape and will be watching game 5 of the world series. The stadium is all yours.

Barthawk

Reaction score
RamBlu4U":3e6t69m7 said:
These guys are from a huskie posing as 49er fans posing as Seahawk fans posing as Ram fans to make ram fans look bad.

They are probably in their mom's basement with a woody in their sweat pants giggling at your responses.

True rams fans know this will be a plunger rape and will be watching game 5 of the world series. The stadium is all yours.

Plunger rape! hahaa

cdallan

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1jvm2fcn said:
seahawk 17":1jvm2fcn said:

You ever been to St. Louis?

No.

But, to be fair, neither has he.

BTW, what is wrong with us that we are still talking about this?