I actually think the Rams win this one.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3enec6iz said:
Posting from an IP in Everett, but you're about to pack up for Seattle when the game is in STL? Weird.

Sounds legit... he wants to go to the only place that is broadcasting the game locally because he doesn't have ESPN?

Or maybe he is coming out to hand the traveling Seahawk fans a copy of "Rams Rules".

Steve2222

Reaction score
Point #1 was a clear indicator this guy was just trying to be funny.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Maybe he is a Jedi and he will be using The Force to create 7 Seahawk turnovers inside the Seahawks 5 yard line. Wait.. he is flying here, from Snohomish County.

Kryten

Reaction score
pmedic920":3tagi5jb said:
I hope you do buy a plane ticket to Seattle expecting to see the game.
Maybe he thinks it won't be televised in St. Louis because it won't be a sellout (because they lost Bradford and all the sports fans who can afford tickets will be down the street at game 5 of the World Series). And maybe he can't afford to go to the game, but he really wants to see it and has enough frequent flyer miles to get a free trip out here. Maybe he has a special lady out here with a nice TV and he hopes to get with her and why don't you want him to find true love? Maybe she owns the plane he said he was going to board.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Kryten":263pj3a3 said:
pmedic920":263pj3a3 said:
I hope you do buy a plane ticket to Seattle expecting to see the game.
Maybe he thinks it won't be televised in St. Louis because it won't be a sellout (because they lost Bradford and all the sports fans who can afford tickets will be down the street at game 5 of the World Series). And maybe he can't afford to go to the game, but he really wants to see it and has enough frequent flyer miles to get a free trip out here. Maybe he has a special lady out here with a nice TV and he hopes to get with her and why don't you want him to find true love? Maybe she owns the plane he said he was going to board.

That's a lot of maybe.
Doesn't, however, change how I feel about the matter.

Rainger

Reaction score
RockHawk":3pitoy08 said:
I'm trying my best to believe your intentions were 100% respectful, however your final score prediction tells me either you're either trolling, or the most uninformed, blindly homeristic poster I've seen in years. I'm fine with you predicting a win, I really am, but you seriously think you're offense is scoring over 30 points on our defense with a backup QB? There's no way you can be serious about that.
HAHA and the crap is they always start the post with "I come in peace!" Then make a bunch of unrealistic and stupid statements that are either to incite or to incite.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rainger":ezpsee56 said:
RockHawk":ezpsee56 said:
I'm trying my best to believe your intentions were 100% respectful, however your final score prediction tells me either you're either trolling, or the most uninformed, blindly homeristic poster I've seen in years. I'm fine with you predicting a win, I really am, but you seriously think you're offense is scoring over 30 points on our defense with a backup QB? There's no way you can be serious about that.
HAHA and the crap is they always start the post with "I come in peace!" Then make a bunch of unrealistic and stupid statements that are either to incite or to incite.
Yep those are always the first words of a troll. Was thinking the same thing.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Not sure if this was answered or asked already but is MNF only on ESPN or is it like TNF where it's on NFLN but also on local networks for the cities involved?

Guardian

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":3n3hlc6k said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?

1- yes, best player on your side of the field, sure, but we do have players even more talented. Sherman, Thomas, lynch, Wilson.

2- as a Seahawks fan, I am in no position to criticize your offensive line.

3- okay, I'll look for the much improved defense. Our's is pretty good, too.

4- tavon Austin does worry me a little, but remember our defense can fly.

5- I'm sorry, but at this point I have to call homerism. The rams will not win the time of possession with a backup qb against our d. You need to worry about lynch and Wilson.

I'll give the rams 14 points. 17 max. The game will either be very close, or our defense causes a blowout.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":23kgm9az said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Skip Bayless! Is that you?

(Knowledge level is about right)

MLOhawks

Reaction score
1jbLJ.jpeg

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Throwdown":3t0ka544 said:
I'm hardly one of the kings of smack round here, Scottemojo tho...

CANhawk too even though he's chilled.

I'm just rude and mean.

You remind me of a dude on Twitter who goes by the name ArrogantRussWilson, or something close to that name. Same avatar minus the crown.

grizbob

Reaction score
I can not believe you guys gave him 7 pages of .net fame :roll:

snackdaddy

Reaction score
Using Tim Walton as one of the reasons? Tim Walton is the reason the defense has regressed. Whaddya wanna bet on 3rd and 5 they give them the 7 yard pass all day? Heck, I've seen them give a 15 yard cushion on 3rd and 12, then back up more after the snap. All the WR has to do at that point is stop and turn around for an easy catch and 1st down. Its that soft, bend then break defense he installed.

Clemens is good for at least one pick six. They'll try to run the ball and be happy if they average 3.5 YPC. I don't see this game being close. Quinn might get to Wilson a couple times. But other than that, its gonna be long night for the home town team.

I say this all because I am a Rams fan and I know my team. They lost all their enthusiasm when Bradford went down and didn't have a plan for a backup QB. I expect the defense to play spirited at first. But the offense will eventually demoralize them and they will cave in the second half.

But if we find a way to beat the 49ers this year, I'll be satisfied if thats the only win left on the schedule. :twisted:

nrayorr

Reaction score
I admire your loyalty to your team, BUT... let me address your points one by one (mine will be in yellow)

RamsAndRickshaw":32b6nzcp said:

Please go to St. Louis, the game is there

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

Yes, Laurinitis is a beast and will make some plays against our O-line as it stands right now, but not many. They have had the opportunity to play together and gel as a unit. Also if he does get by the line Russell is fast and will escape most of the time and is smart on when to get rid of the ball.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

We have one of the top 5 d-lines in the league. Not worried about that whatsoever.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

According to the latest ranking (week 7) on NFL.com your defense ranks #22 out of 32, not as good as you think they are. Our offense is ranked #10. Not worried there either

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

Sorry to say, but you don't have a QB. Kellen is starting for you and is ranked #47 out of 49 of all the QB's in the league. Speed is good only if you have someone that can get the ball to the receiver. Not only that but he will have to deal with our pass rushers who all ranked in the top 15 of the league (with exception to Irving who sat out 4 weeks). With Kellen not being a good QB in the first place and him having to throw the ball in a hurry he will not get the ball to his receivers.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

With our defense your offense will not be on the field very long. You have to keep getting first downs in order to have time of possession go your way. STL time of possesssion is 28.37 minutes and their opponents has a time of possession of 31.26 minutes. Our time of possession is 31.57 minutes with our opponents having a 29.42 time of possession, so we have that category also. Sorry.

Win easily? They aren't going to win at all and if there is a snowball chance in hell that they do it will not be easy, but I'm not worried about losing this game at all. Seahawks 34, Rams 10