I actually think the Rams win this one.

chawx

Reaction score
Pfft LOL...there is so much wrong with this post. Go back under your bridge, Troll.

766.gif

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Lol, I absolutely love it when a troll is so utterly retarded, that he ends up trolling himself. What a beautiful masterpiece.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Posting from an IP in Everett, but you're about to pack up for Seattle when the game is in STL? Weird.

McGruff

Reaction score
1. Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, Chris Clemons, Michael Bennett, Amx Unger . . . All better than laurinaitis.

2. Rams . . . 27th in the league rushing, 3.2 yards per carry, 17 sacks allowed . . . The oline might be big, but they are not good and are no match for Clemons, Bennett, Bryant, Mebane, Avril, McDaniel, McDonald and Irvin.

3. Rams . . . 24th ranked defense, 30th against the run, middle of the pack pass defense, not a lot of pressure . . . Our line might make them look average, but they are not.

4. Talk to me when any of that speed makes a significant impact on the field. Austin's speed has netted him a whopping 6.8 yard average per reception. Cook had one significant game two months ago. Stacy is the best of a bad lot of RB's. Given' sis the only one who scares me at all, and he's averaging 3 catches a game.

5. TOP? Let's see, the Rams can't run the ball and are facing the leagues best run defense, or stop the run and are facing the world's best rushing offense. Add in Kellen Clemons vs. Russell Wilson, and I'm seeing 45 mintues for the Seahawks.

davidonmi

Reaction score
this guy isn't a real ST. louis fan, he's just a chiefs fan in disguise trying to make ram fans look bad

RockHawk

Reaction score
Ok, so even I didn't notice that you predicated your entire post on how excited you are to fly to Seattle for the game... no way you're a serious poster and not a troll given that the game's in St Louis....

Countdown to the lock begins..... now

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Wow, McGruff took the bait and fed the damn troll. I propose a punishment to be determined by the 3 kings iRo, Throwdown, and Pehawk. All in favor say Aye.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1ygmupmt said:
Posting from an IP in Everett, but you're about to pack up for Seattle when the game is in STL? Weird.
Yeah I thought it was pretty obvious from the start this wasn't really a Rams fan but hey its awful easy to get some posters riled up around here.

McGruff

Reaction score
City Of Reign":1jh8lql4 said:
Wow, McGruff took the bait and fed the damn troll. I propose a punishment to be determined by the 3 kings iRo, Throwdown, and Pehawk. All in favor say Aye.

Yes I did . . . And I accept whatever IRon and Throwdown have to offer, but I'm not going near Pehawk and his diseases . . .

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I heard there was a high school team in Texas that stomped another team 91-0. I think a score like that against the Spams is more likely then the Spams putting 30 on this Hawks D with a backup QB and no running game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
McGruff":1nqatlo1 said:
City Of Reign":1nqatlo1 said:

Yes I did . . . And I accept whatever IRon and Throwdown have to offer, but I'm not going near Pehawk and his diseases . . .
I've discussed this with Throwdown, and we have determined that you have to slowly eat a banana while looking longingly into AvengerRam's eyes.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":2tzic2cs said:
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

This is the only part of your insane opinion I agree with. Like T.Y. Hilton did against the Hawks, quick WR's like Austin and Givens could give the Hawks DB's problems.

Your problem is your QB just went on the shelf for the year, so limp noodle arm no wheels Clemens is going to be trying to throw the ball to these WR's. No bueno.

The Rams have a very proud defense, so this might be close for a quarter, or maybe even til halftime. But after that it's all downhill for you.

Hawks 35-10.

McGruff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2plfqb13 said:
McGruff":2plfqb13 said:
City Of Reign":2plfqb13 said:

I've discussed this with Throwdown, and we have determined that you have to slowly eat a banana while looking longingly into AvengerRam's eyes.

Not again . . .

HawksSoc

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2w7dct08 said:
McGruff":2w7dct08 said:
City Of Reign":2w7dct08 said:

It may be a troll OP, but it allowed this to happen, so I'm glad it exists. Awesomesauce.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'm hardly one of the kings of smack round here, Scottemojo tho...

CANhawk too even though he's chilled.

I'm just rude and mean.

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3hi2fxbb said:
McGruff":3hi2fxbb said:
City Of Reign":3hi2fxbb said:

Uploadfromtaptalk1382459563048

Latest posts