I actually think the Rams win this one.

Subzero717

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2673l5vz said:
1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

0503_casual-new-york_ob.gif

What.

That's all I needed to read to figure out this was a troll move. I don't think he's even the third best MLB on the field.

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":37i7vqah said:
RussWILSON3":37i7vqah said:
I admire your loyalty, and hope for your team... But one has to wonder if you have been toying with some grade A hallucinogens .

315073129 0970a8417d z!

Peyote

Probably those mixed with other goodies

City Of Reign

Reaction score
This thread has been PC&JS'd. It's been taken from one man's epic fail (Ramsandrickshaw = Ruskell) into a collective team effort of epic win ie. PC&JS and our Seahawks.

I'm proud of every single one of you guys, well except the ones that Maragosed and fed the troll. *edit* you know who you are !!

12th_Bob

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha,,,,,

wait a minute, let me read this first post again...

hahahahahaha....

:snack:

Largent80

Reaction score
In all my years here, maybe the most trolling, ridiculous post EVER. Needs to be shacked for proper archive status.

cdallan

Reaction score
thebanjodude":r8vz1t78 said:
cdallan":r8vz1t78 said:
RolandDeschain":r8vz1t78 said:
RockHawk":r8vz1t78 said:
I don't have the heart to lock it.

Boy, that seems out of character.

There's all kinds of strange behaviour happening over the last few days.

A couple of days ago one poster described me as one of his idols. Of course, it was the declaration of a disturbed and deluded person engaged in a cry for help. But if I let that put me off, I never would have had intercourse throughout my early 20s.

Yeah that was me. My real life sucks so my online persona is very clingy and lame, and has never had intercourse. I also think Hawk Strap is the paragon of awesomeness.

Wait...your ONLINE persona has never had intercourse. Sorry mate, but you're doing the Internet all wrong. We must get you an instruction manual.

Just remember, no matter how low your self esteem is, there are literally thousands of women whose self-esteem is even lower. As guys, that's what we cling to.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What was once the greatest show on Turf, will become with Tebow, the Greatest circus on turf.

pmedic920

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2r8no6tc said:
RussWILSON3":2r8no6tc said:
I admire your loyalty, and hope for your team... But one has to wonder if you have been toying with some grade A hallucinogens .

315073129 0970a8417d z

Peyote

Holy crap. The forgotten button. Does anybody still do these? Besides tribal folks.

Edit: did y'all see the size of that chicken?

HawkWow

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":1fvos6ur said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

1. James Laurinaitis - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has three years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think the Rams wins rather easily, say 34-17?

You're a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the levity.

CANHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1g0tzqs8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1g0tzqs8 said:
RussWILSON3":1g0tzqs8 said:

315073129 0970a8417d z

Peyote

Holy crap. The forgotten button. Does anybody still do these? Besides tribal folks.

You guys! You guys! You guys! cock a doodle god damn doo!

pmedic920

Reaction score
CANHawk":1s9pnggs said:
pmedic920":1s9pnggs said:
hawksfansinceday1":1s9pnggs said:
RussWILSON3":1s9pnggs said:

315073129 0970a8417d z

Peyote

You guys! You guys! You guys! cock a doodle god damn do!

Funny crap rite there. One of my all time favs.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Largent80":35ozjh7y said:
In all my years here, maybe the most trolling, ridiculous post EVER. Needs to be shacked for proper archive status.

Kingdome Karleesimo

McGruff

Reaction score
City Of Reign":30evq4oa said:
This thread has been PC&JS'd. It's been taken from one man's epic fail (Ramsandrickshaw = Ruskell) into a collective team effort of epic win ie. PC&JS and our Seahawks.

I'm proud of every single one of you guys, well except the ones that Maragosed and fed the troll. *edit* you know who you are !!

But I posted a gif of a grown man licking a banana! That has to atone, right?

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":1necv04z said:
Hey there Seahawk fans I come in peace! Let me just say I can't wait for our monday night affair. I am packing a bunch of stuff up today and tomorrow and will be on a plane to Seattle Thursday. Can't wait for a great weekend of Starbucks, seafood, and getting to watch my Rams on monday night!

Here are 5 reasons why I think St. Louis will win this one.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Saffold, Dahl, Dean, Long, King, Lewis etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Tim Walton - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between the defense in 2012 and the defense 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 10/28.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest STL team has been in a long time. Tavon Austin, Chris Givens, Zac Stacy, Cook, Jones etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think STL can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

LIFPO!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RamsAndRickshaw":1xn1p9sr said:

Sure.. why not?

Rather easily. The Rams have the Hawks right where they want them. I mean really, isn't it obvious?

Why can't everyone see this legendary trap?

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Who wants to go on the rams board and tell them that we think they will blow us out and see the reaction

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3bbqjzdz said:
Posting from an IP in Everett, but you're about to pack up for Seattle when the game is in STL? Weird.

This says it all right here.

Its a Niner fan.....

Even if the logistics were right, the minute he listed Tavon Austin as a threat the post lost its humor.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
City Of Reign":27kos5jt said:
Wow, McGruff took the bait and fed the damn troll. I propose a punishment to be determined by the 3 kings iRo, Throwdown, and Pehawk. All in favor say Aye.

Aye

Latest posts