How do you feel about Russell Wilson now?

Anthony!

Reaction score
RiverDog":1wi0068x said:
Still hiding from my question, huh Anthony?

Nope the answer is plain to see even for you all you need to do is look, I have shown you and others enough, all you do is wait a little while and start again knowing eventually I will get tired of looking for it again and showing you, So you go find it for a change. Though again I find it interesting you are the only one who responded and responded like a gu8ilt person, Feeling guilty are you.

olyfan63

Reaction score
rcaido":1u2svakb said:
Wow just wow & ill leave it at that.

I have no idea if you have kids, ages, in sports, etc. Since none of us probably gets to talk with Pete and Bevell about Russell's play, or figure out what summer camp Russell should go to, it really is a totally different deal than anything involving our own kids. (BTW, he got sent to the Manning Passing Academy, and that's worked out OK for him, lol)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... nings-camp

I had two daughters who were 1st team all-state in their chosen sport and both also all-conference in college. And a son who was focused elsewhere and played at a lower level, but I still had some great times with him. I could go on and on about the major, major difference between analyzing/critiquing a pro athlete's play, vs. helping your own children develop as athletes (and people) but I think the point has been made.

If bsd were in charge of Russell's development though, he's pretty sharp, and I bet he would have sent young Russell to the Manning Passing Academy too, especially since the Russell Wilson Passing Academy wasn't an option back then :p Really, when you think about Russell's development, his family did a *phenomenal* job in pretty much all aspects, and the rest has been Russell committing himself with a fire and passion not normally seen in mere mortals.

At this point, with Russell, it's like climbing the rungs on a ladder to get to the next level, and we're really just talking about how he can get from "usually really, really good" to "consistently great".

rcaido

Reaction score
olyfan63":2w2w1iyl said:
rcaido":2w2w1iyl said:
Wow just wow & ill leave it at that.

I have no idea if you have kids, ages, in sports, etc. Since none of us probably gets to talk with Pete and Bevell about Russell's play, or figure out what summer camp Russell should go to, it really is a totally different deal than anything involving our own kids. (BTW, he got sent to the Manning Passing Academy, and that's worked out OK for him, lol)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... nings-camp

I had two daughters who were 1st team all-state in their chosen sport and both also all-conference in college. And a son who was focused elsewhere and played at a lower level, but I still had some great times with him. I could go on and on about the major, major difference between analyzing/critiquing a pro athlete's play, vs. helping your own children develop as athletes (and people) but I think the point has been made.

If bsd were in charge of Russell's development though, he's pretty sharp, and I bet he would have sent young Russell to the Manning Passing Academy too, especially since the Russell Wilson Passing Academy wasn't an option back then :p Really, when you think about Russell's development, his family did a *phenomenal* job in pretty much all aspects, and the rest has been Russell committing himself with a fire and passion not normally seen in mere mortals.

At this point, with Russell, it's like climbing the rungs on a ladder to get to the next level, and we're really just talking about how he can get from "usually really, really good" to "consistently great".

It appears you have issues with your parenting/kids or some kind of regret as you seem to keep talking about something out of nothing...I dont care about bsd's kids math score either. That had nothing to do with my post.

Latest posts