Do Your Job

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This quote from QB coach Greg Olson pissed me off. Especially the part I bolded...

"If we all had the answer, you know, we would have solved a lot of it. We're in the problem-solving business as coaches and so we're still trying to find that combination of plays that benefit the skills of our players, our skill players, and maybe with the wide receivers in the routes that they run, blocking schemes for our running back. So we've got to just become more consistent. We've had some good games and we've had some clunkers. So how do we find that consistency that you're looking for as an offense and how do we cater our offense to what fits our players?"

Gee, I don't know coach. Isn't that what YOU guys get paid to do? This is crap that should have been figured out in training camp, not December.

I feel more and more that this team needs a complete regime overhaul with the coaching staff. This team has too much talent to look this poor.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah that just speaks volumes to poor leadership.

Clint Hurtt had some head scratching things to say in his presser too along the lines of the players need to stay disciplined. Essentially passed the buck off on the players.

While yes, the players need to execute better, it's your job as the coach to instill in these young men what those jobs and assignments are. Carroll needs to take a serious look at the staff around him. As well as himself for hiring these clowns.

Last edited:

HagFaithful

Reaction score
And if we rebound, make the playoffs, and win a game in the playoffs...you still want Pete fired?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think the nail in the coffin for me was when Bienemy essentially said Seattle is easy to game plan for because they do what they do. In today's NFL that should just not happen unless you have an all time great defense/offense like the LOB.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
These guys are football coaches and not public speakers the assistant coaches and some head coaches frequently make stupid remarks that are seized upon to point out their incompetence.

i agree that was a dumb comment, but while true, leads us sadly to a conclusion they are not getting answers to their defensive and offensive woes.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Crazy, how, we as fans understand that DK is great on deep routes, double moves, third level distance throws, JSN, is great within 20 yards, and Lockett is great at everything but the coaches don’t know how to game plan according to the strengths of the players?

That’s beyond asinine!

It’s elementary play to you players strengths and it’s beyond comprehendible to these coaches….

If you have Marshawn Lynch, you run the ball with him, if you have Randy Moss, you throw the ball to him, if you have Tom Brady, you let him dissect a defense…

These coaches are admitting they don’t know what to do…complete joke of an organization now.

Seahawks aren’t scaring anyone when coaches speak like this…

strohmin

Reaction score
This quote from QB coach Greg Olson pissed me off. Especially the part I bolded...

"If we all had the answer, you know, we would have solved a lot of it. We're in the problem-solving business as coaches and so we're still trying to find that combination of plays that benefit the skills of our players, our skill players, and maybe with the wide receivers in the routes that they run, blocking schemes for our running back. So we've got to just become more consistent. We've had some good games and we've had some clunkers. So how do we find that consistency that you're looking for as an offense and how do we cater our offense to what fits our players?"

Gee, I don't know coach. Isn't that what YOU guys get paid to do? This is crap that should have been figured out in training camp, not December.

I feel more and more that this team needs a complete regime overhaul with the coaching staff. This team has too much talent to look this poor.
Welp it's clear where these players get their loser mentality from. You solve opposing schemes during the season but mental mistakes should be gone by the end of preseason. What a turd..... You've had more clunkers than good games.

strohmin

Reaction score
These guys are football coaches and not public speakers the assistant coaches and some head coaches frequently make stupid remarks that are seized upon to point out their incompetence.

i agree that was a dumb comment, but while true, leads us sadly to a conclusion they are not getting answers to their defensive and offensive woes.
I dunno, I think part of their job is being a public speaker.