Harvin will PRACTICE Thursday -- try to play in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Reaction score
Tweets
Percy Harvin @Percy_Harvin
And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....
24 minutes ago

Percy Harvin @Percy_Harvin
12's see u in 2 weeks ... It's go time once again
38 minutes ago

Brett

Reaction score
they must have just uploaded this to .com sorry for the confusion I just wanted to hear pete say it !

drdiags

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":12umwlga said:
doom and gloom on brock and danny this morning with percy sounding like he's gonna hit the IR, sunshine and rainbows during petes 3PM presser. what happened in those 5 hours? stoked!

Danny O'Neil is pretty pathetic and the ultimate troll. For some TBD reason, I thought he was above the fray as a former reporter but he really makes me miss Salk. O'Neil is an embarrassment. Him and Jim Moore make Blitzer seem laid back (j/k Blitzer).

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I hope we play the Niners in the NFC Championship game. I want to pulverize them from beginning to end!!. I cannot wait.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1ri3hcz8 said:
PRO: Wins Super Bowl.

CON: Proves every .NET conspiracy theorist right and leaves them permanently smug, insufferable, and seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.
That's fine as long as they eat that huge dish of crow that is cooking in the oven right now.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
drdiags":3not2zpr said:
chimpanjesus":3not2zpr said:
doom and gloom on brock and danny this morning with percy sounding like he's gonna hit the IR, sunshine and rainbows during petes 3PM presser. what happened in those 5 hours? stoked!

Danny O'Neil is pretty pathetic and the ultimate troll. For some TBD reason, I thought he was above the fray as a former reporter but he really makes me miss Salk. O'Neil is an embarrassment. Him and Jim Moore make Blitzer seem laid back (j/k Blitzer).

Why is Jim Moore even on the radio?? He is a pathetic sob story.

KK84

Reaction score
drdiags":117e1asu said:
chimpanjesus":117e1asu said:

Danny O'Neil is weird. I actually really liked most of his written work, but he is absolutely unbearable on the radio. I was never a huge Salk fan, but I miss him terribly now.

Hachtung

Reaction score
Did Pete ever say he was most likely going on the IR? Or did he only say he didn't rule out the possibility when asked?

I believe you are correct. I recall on one of the radio shows (maybe 710) Pete was questioned as to whether a "roster move" might be coming regarding Percy Harvin and everyone assumed it might be IR. Pete has probably been chuckling for a week or two...... I can hear Harbaugh whining right now........

Throwdown

Reaction score
How are they right? He said he's gonna try and practice there's nothing for sure going on here.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
DavidSeven":jkuxp3r2 said:
Most recent tweet:

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1m
And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....

.NET will gladly eat crow, Mr. Harvin. Gladly.

That's BS...to say you will gladly eat crow is a cheap cop out. To all those who did hate on the guy (and you know who you are).....it was classless and always will be. The man was injured, he is a hawk, yet you decide to kick him when he was down. Way to greet a new player to Seattle and show him the 12 love.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":1ncp4mwa said:
They are going to shoot him up with cortisone and he'll play for three games and undergo clean up surgery the day after the Super Bowl.

At this point, with his injury, it is pain that limits him - nothing structural like an ACL tear.
This. They basically held him out just for this very situation. For the games that count. This changes everything.

Basis4day

Reaction score
drdiags":2zi6s29t said:
chimpanjesus":2zi6s29t said:

Moore is the best Host on that station. Absolutely hilarious guy.

Danny is usually great when hes filling in on the other shows or seahawks weekly. More serious, less shouting of Wu Tang lyrics.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2zjjy8jv said:
DavidSeven":2zjjy8jv said:
Most recent tweet:

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1m

.NET will gladly eat crow, Mr. Harvin. Gladly.

That's BS...to say you will gladly eat crow is a cheap cop out. To all those who did hate on the guy (and you know who you are).....it was classless and always will be. The man was injured, he is a hawk, yet you decide to kick him when he was down. Way to great a new player to Seattle and show him the 12 love.

Yeah it is funny how you and I defended this guy and were insulted by our own fans of all people and now that he is back it was all in good fun. It was classless and cowardly. To you Mr. Scientist :thirishdrinkers:

lukerguy

Reaction score
We should start an apology thread, and 50% of you should be in it if you ever want to be respected around here again. I can't even believe some of the crap that came out of your mouth.

How's this for a theory?
-The Seahawks spent tens of millions on a guy
-He aggravated his hip
-Things were going very well as it was.
- They decided to be extra cautious and shut him down until the playoffs.

End of story.

WeakBeak

Reaction score
A lot of you better to be ready to eat some crow if he plays next week. A lot of hating has been going on. Still backing the dude 100%.

The Outfield

Reaction score
WeakBeak":j4bhdeye said:
A lot of you better to be ready to eat some crow if he plays next week. A lot of hating has been going on. Still backing the dude 100%.

Same here.

Seeker

Reaction score
What if this entire thing has been a move by pete and harvin is 100% a go for the playoffs?

docj78

Reaction score
I still think the odds of Harvin playing are equal to Sasquatch winning the biggest PowerBall jackpot in history......... without buying a ticket

Seeker

Reaction score
The Outfield":1kewnomd said:
WeakBeak":1kewnomd said:

Same here.
oh I'm an admitted hater, but if he helps us win I will buy his jersey
( I once cheered for jeramy stevens, I have little shame for my hawks)

jamsomatic

Reaction score
I for one would like to thank all the doubters for kicking Percy while he was down which motivated him and stoked his fires

To all of his supporters: thanks for nuthin

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts